Plutarch on animal ethics

Speaker to Animals

Re: Plutarch on animal ethics

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:55 am

Fife wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:33 am
I'd suggest forgetting about the vegans. I'm no expert, but I have a feeling that once you have fucked up an endocrine system, it's not going to be an easy fix. Certainly letting them self-select out of the gene pool seems humane.

A much more productive use of your time would be to take your kids fishing, or take some kids from church or somewhere fishing. Not just pond perch fishing either, real fishing. You'll find that very young humans are deeply interested in the whole process, from baiting, to the thrill of catching, to cleaning, to cooking, and to eating.

The Whole Foods is programming; the ChuckECheese is programming; getting a kid in touch with objective reality is natural and healthy.
Whole Foods has some good chicken and beef selections, dude. It's just super expensive.

Where that stuff becomes a racket is the processed foods. Anything in a box with an ingredient list you should avoid anyway. If you can afford fresh produce and meat from Whole Foods, then that's a good choice.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:57 am

As an aside, I recently found Target to have chicken breast prices comparable to Wallyworld, but the chicken is advertised as hormone-free. Still not as healthy as free-range chicken, but maybe half the price.

When I get some land, I am thinking about raising some meat chickens to get the process down. I am just not sure where I can easily butcher them.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:00 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:57 am
As an aside, I recently found Target to have chicken breast prices comparable to Wallyworld, but the chicken is advertised as hormone-free. Still not as healthy as free-range chicken, but maybe half the price.

When I get some land, I am thinking about raising some meat chickens to get the process down. I am just not sure where I can easily butcher them.
Throw the butchered carcasses on JD's property.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:02 am

heydaralon wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:00 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:57 am

Throw the butchered carcasses on JD's property.
Hells no. I want to get the costs down to about what I pay for cheap meat at Target, but without feeding them soy and hormones. The remains after butchering can be used for other shit.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:04 am

Telling how John is accused of being a woman or gay for following his own beliefs.
Says a lot more about the bigotry of the accusers than it does about John of course.

Live and let live Conservatism has been thrown out of the window in favour of forced conformation of the norm.

These same people make up nonsense about the vegan diet being unhealthy while totally accepting the bleach and growth hormones contained in their own meat diets.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:07 am

Has nothing to do with bigotry. His diet results in a hormonal imbalance, which is why he is so feminine. It's like talking to a woman. His arguments are all emotional and based on feelings rather than reason.

I suspected he entertains thoughts of being a transgender, and he didn't deny it. I wasn't just trolling him. I think he probably does have those thoughts because his hormones are all fucked up.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:19 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:04 am
Telling how John is accused of being a woman or gay for following his own beliefs.
Says a lot more about the bigotry of the accusers than it does about John of course.

Live and let live Conservatism has been thrown out of the window in favour of forced conformation of the norm.

These same people make up nonsense about the vegan diet being unhealthy while totally accepting the bleach and growth hormones contained in their own meat diets.
I'm not going to stand by idly while my good friend JD poisons his body and mind with dangerous and deadly lifestyle choices. I consider this thread to be an intervention of sorts. If Donne was injecting 20 bags of heroin a day into his body, I'd speak up too. You wouldn't, because you are a shitty friend and an enabler to boot. Unlike you, I actually care about others, even if they have mental illness and autoimmune diseases. JD is a good guy, and I worry about the little fairy is all.
Shikata ga nai

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:22 am

Nah, you just find his diet threatening in some way and lash out with the insults you find most powerful.
In reality, of course, it is not an insult to be a woman or gay.

Growing breasts from eating hormones in meat is a bigger problem than any nutritional deficit caused by a vegan diet.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:25 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:22 am
Nah, you just find his diet threatening in some way and lash out with the insults you find most powerful.
In reality, of course, it is not an insult to be a woman or gay.

Growing breasts from eating hormones in meat is a bigger problem than any nutritional deficit caused by a vegan diet.
loool soy causes bitch tits. This has been proven time and again. Keep eating soy monte and you will get a well meaning intervention too, as well as a pectoral titty juice drain from some commie NHS doctor.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:26 am

Why would it threaten us that he is destroying his body like this?

You need animal products to maintain your hormonal system. Otherwise you are going to get fat, weak, and feminized, likely eventually developing man boobs. That's not a joke. That is what will happen to you in all likelihood. Pointing to a few exceptions doesn't refute this.

I see vegans all the time where I live. The males are predominantly very feminized,either pudgy or grossly thin. Their teeth begin to rot and fall out. It's really terrible.

The females all age super fast, almost like they are meth abusers. Their endocrine systems shut down as well. It is common for vegan women to stop menstruating.

There is nothing legitimate or healthy about that diet.

All you have to do is add in eggs and/or dairy and you will be fine.