Did the the race talk debate start happenning more often since we know how many white ethno staters we have?

DBTrek

Re: Did the the race talk debate start happenning more often since we know how many white ethno staters we have?

Post by DBTrek » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:14 am

Kath wrote:So if DSL isn't interested in keeping whites a majority in the US, why is he saying that's what he wants?

Hope you speak drubbee or red-ass, because otherwise the responses you’ll receive will make zero sense whatsoever.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Did the the race talk debate start happenning more often since we know how many white ethno staters we have?

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:16 am

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

K@th

Post by K@th » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:18 am

DBTrek wrote:
Kath wrote:So if DSL isn't interested in keeping whites a majority in the US, why is he saying that's what he wants?

Hope you speak drubbee or red-ass, because otherwise the responses you’ll receive will make zero sense whatsoever.
Of course it won't make sense, but playing is fun anyway.
Account abandoned.

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:45 am

StCapps wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:What is so untractive about US citizenship that you cannot allow in random strangers who like American ideas?
Basing citizenship on the right of blood is just as arbitrary as basing citizenship on the right of the soil.
/shrugs

Has nothing to do with how attractive US citizenship is or isn't. Why would you bring that up?
Because i fail to see why you will be a better US citizen just because your momma and papa are US born.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:53 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:What is so untractive about US citizenship that you cannot allow in random strangers who like American ideas?
Basing citizenship on the right of blood is just as arbitrary as basing citizenship on the right of the soil.
/shrugs

Has nothing to do with how attractive US citizenship is or isn't. Why would you bring that up?
Because i fail to see why you will be a better US citizen just because your momma and papa are US born.
I guess the reasoning is the same as assuming that you'll be a good Catholic because momma and papa were.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:39 pm

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
StCapps wrote:
/shrugs

I fail to see why that would be the case as well.
Jus Sanguinis, Jus Soli, I'm cool with either or both, never claimed one was better than the other, I just claimed that jus sanguinis ethno states don't work out as badly as many people posting in these threads seems to believe, and then everyone jumped down my throat for no rational reason.
*yip*

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:01 pm

doc_loliday wrote:Ethno states are fine for non-America countries, but not for the USofA, rights based on skin color is about as unAmerican as is gets. America is about merit and ideas, not genetic inheritance.
I agree that that's how I want it to be, but I don't agree that's how it's always been. In practice, rights have been at times tied to skin color. That's just the truth. It's not anymore, and I don't want to see it reversed. Not that I think that's going to happen.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:10 pm

http://www.courant.com/politics/hc-news ... story.html
Lucian Wintrich, White House correspondent for the far-right, pro-Trump website Gateway Pundit, was arrested by UConn police Tuesday evening after a walk-out of his event, “It Is OK To Be white,” gave way to an altercation.
Watch the video - it's disturbing to think this is what America has become....

How do we stop the fascists? is it even possible anymore?

Is this what the Jews felt like in 1929-1930ish Germany? Trying to decide if one should stay and/or hold out hope that things will improve?

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:11 pm

Zlaxer wrote:http://www.courant.com/politics/hc-news ... story.html
Lucian Wintrich, White House correspondent for the far-right, pro-Trump website Gateway Pundit, was arrested by UConn police Tuesday evening after a walk-out of his event, “It Is OK To Be white,” gave way to an altercation.
Watch the video - it's disturbing to think this is what America has become....

How do we stop the fascists? is it even possible anymore?

Is this what the Jews felt like in 1929-1930ish Germany? Trying to decide if one should stay and/or hold out hope that things will improve?
Becoming a horizontal collaborator is the way to weather this storm. A nice looking man like you ought to be just fine.
Shikata ga nai

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:14 am

It's 4D chess, he's just pretending to believe the things he says, but it's all really part of a genius plot to confuse the MHF, but Capps is unto him. :ugeek:
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.