The Armory - Guns, Knives, and Axes

High Plains Biker

Re: The Armory - Guns, Knives, and Axes

Post by High Plains Biker » Thu Jul 25, 2024 6:37 am

Haumana wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2024 11:17 pm
Those are pretty cool!
Thanks very much! It's a great exercise in trying to learn patience lol.
I'll glue up the scales and liner material if I use it, prep the blade and glue it all together with epoxy and insert the pins. Once it's all cured, shape it on my belt and disc sander and with Dremel sanding drums and then hand sanding and polishing which takes awhile.
Catholic, conservative, veteran, prepper, gun owner, Rosary extremist, if I wasn't on a watch list, I'd be insulted!

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Jul 25, 2024 4:38 pm

Nice
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

High Plains Biker

Post by High Plains Biker » Thu Jul 25, 2024 6:57 pm

Thank you!
Catholic, conservative, veteran, prepper, gun owner, Rosary extremist, if I wasn't on a watch list, I'd be insulted!

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jul 26, 2024 4:58 pm

State of Mass is trying to ban all semi-auto weapons. https://www.gunowners.org/ma06172024/#
#NotOneRedCent

High Plains Biker

Post by High Plains Biker » Sat Jul 27, 2024 8:35 am

Ugh, I've known people who have been blessed enough to vacate New England. Before I lived in WY, I was behind enemy lines in the people's republic of Illinois for 5 years. Now they have "assault weapons" ban, etc... Had to have a FOID card to purchase ammo or firearms. The gangbangers in Chicago didn't need that though.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Aug 07, 2024 10:32 am

High Plains Biker wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2024 8:35 am
Ugh, I've known people who have been blessed enough to vacate New England. Before I lived in WY, I was behind enemy lines in the people's republic of Illinois for 5 years. Now they have "assault weapons" ban, etc... Had to have a FOID card to purchase ammo or firearms. The gangbangers in Chicago didn't need that though.
Should see the new law they are passing in Mass.

ALL Semi-auto weapons (rifle and pistol) are now going to be considered illegal if they hold more than 10 rounds. 9mm pistol is outright banned. Any ammo you buy is now recorded and put into a database, and can be researched by police and any police-like force.

The state that started the freedom of the US, decided to make CA and Chicago look like Disney Land when it came to gun restriction laws.
#NotOneRedCent