Preparing for Uncertainty and Self Reliance

User avatar
C-Mag
Posts: 27150
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:48 pm

Re: Preparing for Uncertainty and Self Reliance

Post by C-Mag » Sat May 28, 2022 8:52 am

Love it
PLATA O PLOMO


Image


Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

User avatar
Martin Hash
Posts: 16573
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:02 pm

Re: Preparing for Uncertainty and Self Reliance

Post by Martin Hash » Sat May 28, 2022 9:29 am

Do you have to wear a black beard and cap to do it?
Don't propagate lies
What time is it? 1984
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change
Mr. Wysdom
Libertyist
Scimonoce
Nonpartisan
Prof. Education

User avatar
SuburbanFarmer
Posts: 24245
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:50 am
Location: Ohio

Re: Preparing for Uncertainty and Self Reliance

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat May 28, 2022 10:16 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 9:29 am
Do you have to wear a black beard and cap to do it?
It’s in the rules.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

User avatar
Haumana
Posts: 3721
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:48 am

Re: Preparing for Uncertainty and Self Reliance

Post by Haumana » Sun May 29, 2022 6:43 pm

Well shit. They shot a pig with a bow. Then a heavy downpour rolled through and washed away the blood trail. They spent a few hours combing over 6 acres of 6' tall grassy area to try to find him and they couldn't locate him. They had to call off the search because of light. What a bummer....... I was so jacked up too. I guess that's why they call it hunting and not harvesting. Whomp whomp.

User avatar
C-Mag
Posts: 27150
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:48 pm

Re: Preparing for Uncertainty and Self Reliance

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:22 pm

Haumana wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 6:43 pm
Well shit. They shot a pig with a bow. Then a heavy downpour rolled through and washed away the blood trail. They spent a few hours combing over 6 acres of 6' tall grassy area to try to find him and they couldn't locate him. They had to call off the search because of light. What a bummer....... I was so jacked up too. I guess that's why they call it hunting and not harvesting. Whomp whomp.
This happens a lot with Archery hunting.
PLATA O PLOMO


Image


Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

User avatar
C-Mag
Posts: 27150
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:48 pm

Re: Preparing for Uncertainty and Self Reliance

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:23 pm

This is the Way

Image
PLATA O PLOMO


Image


Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

User avatar
C-Mag
Posts: 27150
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:48 pm

Re: Preparing for Uncertainty and Self Reliance

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:55 am

Garden going well.
Everything planted in the garden is doing pretty well, except carrots for some reason.

We have still having cool nights, some down to 40. It makes some of the plants like tomatoes and cucs develop slower.
PLATA O PLOMO


Image


Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

User avatar
SuburbanFarmer
Posts: 24245
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:50 am
Location: Ohio

Re: Preparing for Uncertainty and Self Reliance

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:53 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:55 am
Garden going well.
Everything planted in the garden is doing pretty well, except carrots for some reason.

We have still having cool nights, some down to 40. It makes some of the plants like tomatoes and cucs develop slower.
40 sounds lovely. Been watering heavily to keep everything up. It’s doing great though.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0