Hello Again

Xenophon

Hello Again

Post by Xenophon » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:44 am

I'm glad the forum is still relatively active. I went through a period of doxxing fears a few years ago, so I scrubbed my post history as best I could at the time and quit the forum unannounced. I was getting more successful in my career, and with multiple children I had a lot more to lose than I did when I used to post on the DCF. I think I let the charged political climate infect me with unwarranted paranoia.

We'll see, I guess. I'm glad you guys are doing well.

heydaralon

Re: Hello Again

Post by heydaralon » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:53 am

Xenophon wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:44 am
I'm glad the forum is still relatively active. I went through a period of doxxing fears a few years ago, so I scrubbed my post history as best I could at the time and quit the forum unannounced. I was getting more successful in my career, and with multiple children I had a lot more to lose than I did when I used to post on the DCF. I think I let the charged political climate infect me with unwarranted paranoia.

Right now I have a bidding war going on. At the moment, I am keeping Xenophon's personal info such as his name, address, work location, phone number etc secret, because he has met my price. However, there are plenty of enemies he has made on this forum like Brewster and Partyof5 who have pm'ed me for that info. Problem is, they were cheap bastards and were not willing to pay more than ol' Xeno himself. If you can outbid Xenophon, I will send you his info. Send me a pm with a dollar amount so we can get the ball rolling. Don't be stingy either.

If I get a higher price, I will let Xenophon know in a pm so he can have the opportunity to match their bid, paying me more than he is atm for anonymity.

I'm not doing this to be a dick. I'm trying to help people. The problem is, we live in a recession and a dollar is hard to come by. It sucks but that's how the real world works.

Good luck!
Shikata ga nai

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:02 am

heydaralon wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:53 am
Xenophon wrote:

Right now I have a bidding war going on. At the moment, I am keeping Xenophon's personal info such as his name, address, work location, phone number etc secret, because he has met my price. However, there are plenty of enemies he has made on this forum like Brewster and Partyof5 who have pm'ed me for that info. Problem is, they were cheap bastards and were not willing to pay more than ol' Xeno himself. If you can outbid Xenophon, I will send you his info. Send me a pm with a dollar amount so we can get the ball rolling. Don't be stingy either.

If I get a higher price, I will let Xenophon know in a pm so he can have the opportunity to match their bid, paying me more than he is atm for anonymity.

I'm not doing this to be a dick. I'm trying to help people. The problem is, we live in a recession and a dollar is hard to come by. It sucks but that's how the real world works.

Good luck!
:lol:

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:17 am

I can’t even spell Xenofon.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:44 am

Weren’t you working up in Seattle?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:09 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:44 am
Weren’t you working up in Seattle?
No. I'm on the opposite coast.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:23 pm

Xenophon wrote:

Not so many of us left now so we have to put a bit more effort in to get conversations going.
Was there anything in particular that you wanted to talk about?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.