Whaddup All? I'm baaaaaaack...

TheReal_ND

Re: Whaddup All? I'm baaaaaaack...

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:09 pm

TheAmericanNomad wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:06 pm
The forum sure. I doubt this clown made anyone stop podcasting.

Hell of a thing to be proud of though.
No that was Trump and the realization people liked him.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:07 pm

yeah we all agreed he closed the forum because of nukedog right

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:10 pm

Some people seem to. I am pretty certain it was the fact that everyone agreed to have free speech while combined with my shitposts during a divisive election and the fact he obviously couldn't stand Trump or Trump supporters. Add in the other gigs he was getting as one of the largest podcasters ever and it's pretty clear that yeah, he might not ascribe it to me in particular but it was people like me. Suck it. Get fucked Dan.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:23 pm

The fact that you killed the DCF may be disputable but it is indisputable that it was your idea to crash Hash's forum.
We all owe you a debt of gratitude for that.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:29 pm

Forum life is sure better’n FB life.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

TheAmericanNomad

Post by TheAmericanNomad » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:41 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:10 pm
Some people seem to. I am pretty certain it was the fact that everyone agreed to have free speech while combined with my shitposts during a divisive election and the fact he obviously couldn't stand Trump or Trump supporters. Add in the other gigs he was getting as one of the largest podcasters ever and it's pretty clear that yeah, he might not ascribe it to me in particular but it was people like me. Suck it. Get fucked Dan.
So, since you clearly don't like Dan, why were you even there? You just get a kick out of making s
10k shit posts in a month and ruining a forum?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:46 am

Dan became a progressive and gathered an audience of blue pulled cucks. The forum was still for what the original Dan stood for. He didn't want the old Dan messing with the new Dan.

There was a hilarious thread at one point where the Reddit people were comaining about the forum. I had one quote that was basically to the effect that we should put America first, basic original Dan Carlin stuff, and they were talking about how "toxic" that was

Dan is long gone now.

TheAmericanNomad

Post by TheAmericanNomad » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:49 am

LOL.

I've been listening to Dan since before most people knew what a podcast was. You couldn't be more wrong.

He was always anti-war, anti-hate, pro-free speech, pro-third party. Go back to his old episodes circa 2001. You can see it. Whatever you think Dan stood for was just you ascribing your own views to someone else.

But that is a practice common among the self-loathing, so I can see why you did it.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:42 pm

I somehow missed this. Welcome back to the fold!

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:55 pm

Dan did sell out, IMO. He built a career being the “alien” politico who wanted an outsider candidate but knew that could never happen because of the duopoly.

Suddenly Trump appears on the scene - he wants to disband NATO, he wants to focus on the American economy, focus on issues of American sovereignty, and he’s hated by both parties. In short, he’s many things Dan specifically spent years yearning for.

Within a month of Trump’s election Dan is on the NUCLEAR HITLER bandwagon, he’s bemoaning the “death of civility”, and hand-wringing over “racist” while not saying peep about Antifa beating innocents senseless every week.

In short, DC became an average Democrat. That’s not alien. Repeating the MSM talking points isn’t insightful. And his Common Sense podcast has suffered the fate of every other mediocre repeat-the-talking-points podcast out there. It’s dead. No one cares. We can hear the repeated Democrat dogma on any number of media outlets.

So yeah, DC turfed his political street cred. He’s a vanilla Democrat, and no one really cares what he has to say politically anymore.
Luckily he’s still good at History, so I’m sure he’ll be fine.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"