Whaddup All? I'm baaaaaaack...

TheAmericanNomad

Re: Whaddup All? I'm baaaaaaack...

Post by TheAmericanNomad » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:45 pm

Fife wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:20 pm

It was a gif of Lin as a Knick bombing a 3 and some crazy shit happening after.

I'm hype for college bball shortly.
oh yeah, I remember now. Yeah, once Knox is in the lead for ROY he'll replace Nixon as my Avatar. Actually, three Knicks have a chance of being ROY, avatar could be any one of them.

I love watching College bball live but I don't have a team so it's hard to get excited for the beginning of the season. I'll be going to some George Mason games this year though.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:53 pm

You buy any Dash cryptocurrency, or just BTC?
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:01 pm

TheAmericanNomad wrote:Writing is not the highest paying job.
I’ve found it to be pretty rewarding.
/shrug

TheAmericanNomad

Post by TheAmericanNomad » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:07 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:01 pm
/shrug
Well I'd probably make more if I either sold out or if I weren't a lazy ass stoner.

And nah, I don't own any of that premined horse shit that calls itself Dash.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:20 pm

TheAmericanNomad wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:07 pm
DBTrek wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:01 pm
/shrug
Well I'd probably make more if I either sold out or if I weren't a lazy ass stoner.

And nah, I don't own any of that premined horse shit that calls itself Dash.
Technical writing pays pretty well, and there aren’t any drug tests in my experience. Dash is becoming increasingly popular fir Ransome are payments and it became an alternative currency for Venezuela and Zimbabwe. I don’t know much about cryptocurrency, but when threat groups and failing nations are both turning to Dash I start to wonder if it may not be time to buy in.
/shrug

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:23 pm

XLM is air dropping currency to Africans. You should think about buying in dude.

TheAmericanNomad

Post by TheAmericanNomad » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:08 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:20 pm

Technical writing pays pretty well, and there aren’t any drug tests in my experience. Dash is becoming increasingly popular fir Ransome are payments and it became an alternative currency for Venezuela and Zimbabwe. I don’t know much about cryptocurrency, but when threat groups and failing nations are both turning to Dash I start to wonder if it may not be time to buy in.
/shrug
It's not drug tests that stop me. It's just being lazy. Should probably supplement a bit with technical writing, but I'm busy exposing scams and whatnot.

That depends on how much you believe in the Venezuela and Zimbabwe adoption. I've heard that story before and in both cases I think they are better off using Bitcoin. As for Ransomware, Monero is favored, Dash's privacy tech is questionable to. Or at least it was, it has been a while since I paid attention to them.

And even if I'm wrong about that, criminals and economic dissidents still have to cash out into Bitcoin first.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:18 pm

Maybe others survived and are also at sea :think:

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:25 pm

TheAmericanNomad wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:08 pm
DBTrek wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:20 pm

/shrug
It's not drug tests that stop me. It's just being lazy. Should probably supplement a bit with technical writing, but I'm busy exposing scams and whatnot.

That depends on how much you believe in the Venezuela and Zimbabwe adoption. I've heard that story before and in both cases I think they are better off using Bitcoin. As for Ransomware, Monero is favored, Dash's privacy tech is questionable to. Or at least it was, it has been a while since I paid attention to them.

And even if I'm wrong about that, criminals and economic dissidents still have to cash out into Bitcoin first.
Monero is the currency of choice for the dark web but like you said you have to cash out to BTC or ETH first. It's not that hard to work around it though. Monero is a good way to make money disappear permanently, say following a divorce preceding. Its going to be around for a long time despite the rivals it has first mover advantage. Never seen anyone take DASH seriously before. iirc it is used by stripe so there is something.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:37 pm

welcome back whoever you are! name is vaguely familiar but I migrated here post 2013 I think