New Total Online

SuburbanFarmer

Re: New Total Online

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:09 pm

I for one welcome our new, fun-sized overlords. They’ll teach us all about free markets and usher in many happy super fun good times.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:10 pm

Free wing chun lessons and Chinese takeout on every corner.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:31 pm

Chinky culture is the worst. They are all retarded morons who are led by the nose by an evil authoritarian sewer government. Sam Hyde said it best:

"If you want to visit China, save your money and go to Wal Mart. Find a dirty bug infested corner with cheap shitty products and classless people walking around. That will give you the Chinese experience."

Those people cut more corners than a mother of six kindergardeners making their pbj's. The products from PRC are shitty dollar tree wares. They don't innovate, and they steal our ideas. Nothing good comes from that cesspool. Fuck all of them. MacArthur was in the right during the Korean War.
Shikata ga nai

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:58 pm

Just thinking how great it will be when I can bribe a minor official to start my slave farm. :think:

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:18 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:58 pm
Just thinking how great it will be when I can bribe a minor official to start my slave farm. :think:
I'm not a sinologist, but China disturbs me to the core. I can see our country turning out very similar to them, social media citizen scores, apathy and widespread half assing of everything. America does some half assing, but our products are still among the best on Earth. No one buys jet engines or medical equipment from China. Even their steel and concrete is sub par. Human life has no value there. It has barely been 50 years since 45 million died from the Famine, and who knows how many the Cultural Revolution took. Its a horrible horrible place, and only the elite of the Chinese Communist Party would disagree with that assertion. Hell, they probably have me on some kind of blacklist and when they take over I will be sent to a work camp with the Falun Gong.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:24 pm

Falun Gong are actually executed and their organs harvested.

You'd probably just be sent to a prison factory, making iPhones for single mothers on the welfare gibs.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:29 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:24 pm
Falun Gong are actually executed and their organs harvested.

You'd probably just be sent to a prison factory, making iPhones for single mothers on the welfare gibs.
Yeah man, they take organs from dead prisoners. I read an article that discussed the huge organ black market in that country. A lot of their executions are done in secret and there was talk of prison official corruption getting organ kickbacks and wrongful deaths. You've gotta believe that if you die in a Chinese prison, rightly or wrongly, they will be taking those kidneys out asap.

Seriously, tell me one good thing about China. It would be news to me. Absolute shit nation.

I'm gonna make a China hate thread.
Shikata ga nai

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:48 pm

Extremely low crime rate, plenty of available housing, and no shortage of prostitutes.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:24 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:48 pm
Extremely low crime rate, plenty of available housing, and no shortage of prostitutes.
Lol that government straight up takes people's houses and then bulldozes them to make a highway dam, or some ghost town bubble to invest in. During the Great Leap Forward, something like 30-40% of all houses in China were razed. They do not give a flying fuck about their people. There is also a huge incel population in China, because there are like 50 million more women than men. This is from the one child policy and the terrible parents aborting girl babies because they viewed boys as more valuable. A total shitshow of a country. I wouldn't even want to have a bowel movement in China, because even shit doesn't deserve to be treated that way...
Shikata ga nai

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:30 am

97 Guests -