DB Sent MHF Gifts

Martin Hash

DB Sent MHF Gifts

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:02 pm

DB was thinking MHF has been going on long enough for a reward so he sent me some of his Manly shampoo "Southwest Sage," and some cigars for whoever comes to this year's MHF Christmas Party. There's also an arrowhead and kerchief from his old home, New Mexico, which he suggests I visit during my 50-State run I'm starting in October. (5 States anyway. Gwynne says nothing longer than 3 weeks again... Ever.)
DB Gifts.jpg
p.s. I'm hoping this shampoo puts some color back into my hair?
p.p.s. Thanks, DB! But at least 4 MHF folks need to come to the Christmas Party. Those cigars aren't going to smoke themselves.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Re: DB Sent MHF Gifts

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:05 pm

Copper supplements reversed a bit of graying for me. Mine started in my early twenties, probably because my body has trouble with copper, which results in a cascade of deficiencies that end with your hair turning gray.

Kath

Post by Kath » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:14 pm

Hmmmm... DB never sent me a gift. :think:
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:20 pm

It's not fake penises, but we do what we can.
:twisted:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:05 pm
Copper supplements reversed a bit of graying for me. Mine started in my early twenties, probably because my body has trouble with copper, which results in a cascade of deficiencies that end with your hair turning gray.
That's weird. Both my parents were premature gray-heads, meaning I started getting my first gray hairs around 19. By 28 I was probably 65% gray. So at 43 it's pretty much a done deal - like Thorgrimm, I'm blessed by the gray haired gods. I've never heard about copper doing anything for hair, but I have heard about silver colloidal permanently turning you into a permanent clone of the tin-man.

So - the shampoo definitely DOES NOT color gray hair, I can attest after using several bottles myself. But it is hand-crafted in Santa Fe New Mexico, which is probably where anyone *not* from NM should go if they're visiting. There or Taos/Pueblo.
Thanks for the forum, Martin. Now go get elected.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:25 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:20 pm
It's not fake penises, but we do what we can.
:twisted:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:05 pm
That's weird. Both my parents were premature gray-heads, meaning I started getting my first gray hairs around 19. By 28 I was probably 65% gray. So at 43 it's pretty much a done deal - like Thorgrimm, I'm blessed by the gray haired gods. I've never heard about copper doing anything for hair, but I have heard about silver colloidal permanently turning you into a permanent clone of the tin-man.

So - the shampoo definitely DOES NOT color gray hair, I can attest after using several bottles myself. But it is hand-crafted in Santa Fe New Mexico, which is probably where anyone *not* from NM should go if they're visiting. There or Taos/Pueblo.
Thanks for the forum, Martin. Now go get elected.

Try this for about three months and see what happens:

Biocitrate copper
Melatonin
B-Complex (with B12)

Every night.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:28 pm

HH

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:02 pm

How do you get your shit in Amazon? What kind of cut do they take?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:08 pm

doc_loliday wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:02 pm
There's a button at the top of the site, labeled "Sell"...
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:15 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:08 pm
doc_loliday wrote:
The fees Amazon charges for listing products makes it unappealing for small home craft businesses. Plus they have extra restrictions on certain products like shampoo that require vendors to jump through extra hoops (to make sure Chinese conmen don’t sell bottled sewage as shampoo I guess).

Just isn’t worth it. Going all-American with my production bit me in the ass. The market just wasn’t there to justify the all-American costs.
:P
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:44 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:15 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:08 pm
doc_loliday wrote:
The fees Amazon charges for listing products makes it unappealing for small home craft businesses. Plus they have extra restrictions on certain products like shampoo that require vendors to jump through extra hoops (to make sure Chinese conmen don’t sell bottled sewage as shampoo I guess).

Just isn’t worth it. Going all-American with my production bit me in the ass. The market just wasn’t there to justify the all-American costs.
:P
As so many American industries have learned...

This is why immigration is promoted so heavily by the ruling class. It has nothing to do with voting blocs or culture. Cheap labor is needed, in a distorted economy.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0