Kath 2.0

TheReal_ND

Re: Kath 2.0

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:40 pm

Kath wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:
I think Kath has bipolar issues tbhf. I would just leave it alone. We are all kind of fucked up anyways.
Please don't ever use that as an excuse on my behalf. I reject it. I am responsible for what I do. While I may not be proud of what happened, I certainly do feel the cause was a worthy one. I'm curious to see Fife explain how intentional spam is just an "error."

This would have been solved easily if Hash would have provided a simple definition of spam, because we all agree that spam control is a key component of a mod's job. If it's intentional spam, should it matter that it's not related to penis enlargement? (Though one could argue talking hockey is exactly about penis enlargement.)
I don't see anything I would try to excuse. I think while you were moderator you tried to act fair and you are just beating yourself up over it. I haven't been following whatever drama has happened since.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:47 pm

Last edited by Smitty-48 on Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Kath

Post by Kath » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:52 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
I don't see anything I would try to excuse. I think while you were moderator you tried to act fair and you are just beating yourself up over it. I haven't been following whatever drama has happened since.
You are in very lonely company with that opinion.
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:55 pm

So?

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:03 pm

Just let it go, Kath, nobody who really matters to you is holding it against you, I don't even hold it against you, the war is over, let it be over, win the peace.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Kath

Post by Kath » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:04 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:So?
Well, I think there are 4-5 of us in general, who think intentional spam is spam, regardless of who done the spammin', but...

when DeO, Haumana, DB, Carlus, Okee, Fife, Dr Y, etc. tell me I'm out of line by moving hockey posts to the hockey thread, it tells you the opinion of any sort of moderation around here.

They collectively carry a lot of weight, and according to Martin, Smitty carries the most weight, so, here we are. I'm apologizing for attempting to keep spam contained because that's the majority opinion.

Which is why I had to fire myself, which is difficult, but doable.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:15 pm

Last edited by Smitty-48 on Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:08 am

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:03 am

Kath wrote: when DeO, Haumana, DB, Carlus, Okee, Fife, Dr Y, etc. tell me I'm out of line by moving hockey posts to the hockey thread, it tells you the opinion of any sort of moderation around here.

They collectively carry a lot of weight, and according to Martin, Smitty carries the most weight, so, here we are. I'm apologizing for attempting to keep spam contained because that's the majority opinion.

Which is why I had to fire myself, which is difficult, but doable.
Listen Kath...

I don't think your goal was the problem...

Smitty and Capps drowning out threads is annoying...

It happened plenty of times on the DCF.

Wanting to keep them in line is totally understandable.

But it got the best of you... and in the end you didn't play your cards perfectly...

But as Nukedog says... which one of us is perfect around here?

Smitty saw you misplay your hand and like the pit bull he is dug in for a fight...
And his pitbull got away from him and mauled the entire forum to bits.
So he's not perfect either...

So let's bury the hatchet shall we.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Kath

Post by Kath » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:07 am

DrYouth wrote:

So let's bury the hatchet shall we.
I buried it the moment I was able to block content I don't want to see. I'm better, now. 8-) I hope Capps comes back.
Last edited by Kath on Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.