Kath 2.0

User avatar
Fife
Nuke
Posts: 14642
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:47 am

Re: Kath 2.0

Post by Fife » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:51 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Fife wrote:/sigh

No rulers.

No rulers.

No rulers.

The existence of any office below that of Proprietor is poison. And the most effective kind of poison, that that offers candy to the victim to climb inside the van.

viewtopic.php?p=162863#p162863
Spam isn't free speech, anarchy ball
Spam is error.

Error has no "right."

Kath
daralon
Posts: 1824
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:14 am

Re: Kath 2.0

Post by Kath » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:56 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Spam isn't free speech, anarchy ball
"Sperg up a thread."

Learned a new phrase that week. It's a keeper.
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

Kath
daralon
Posts: 1824
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:14 am

Re: Kath 2.0

Post by Kath » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:57 pm

Fife wrote:
Spam is error.
Come again?
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

Smitty-48
Speaker
Posts: 28017
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:22 am

Re: Kath 2.0

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:05 pm

.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

User avatar
TheReal_ND
Speaker
Posts: 25872
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:23 pm

Re: Kath 2.0

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:07 pm

Fife wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:
Fife wrote:/sigh

No rulers.

No rulers.

No rulers.

The existence of any office below that of Proprietor is poison. And the most effective kind of poison, that that offers candy to the victim to climb inside the van.

viewtopic.php?p=162863#p162863
Spam isn't free speech, anarchy ball
Spam is error.

Error has no "right."
Malicious spam needs moderation because it is an attack on the commons. You can't have the right to commons without a sanctioned state.

Smitty-48
Speaker
Posts: 28017
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:22 am

Re: Kath 2.0

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:15 pm

Bottom line, Kath calls people out, and when she's butt hurt, she's calls them out relentlessly, and when they answer the bell, she doubles down, and when that doesn't back them down, she goes into self pitying victim mode, and when that doesn't back them off, she has a meltdown.

But, nobody ever forces Kath to take it there, Kath takes it there of her own free will, she gets what she gives.
Nec Aspera Terrent

User avatar
TheReal_ND
Speaker
Posts: 25872
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:23 pm

Re: Kath 2.0

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:24 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:Bottom line, Kath calls people out, and when she's butt hurt, she's calls them out relentlessly, and when they answer the bell, she doubles down, and when that doesn't back them down, she goes into self pitying victim mode, and when that doesn't back them off, she has a meltdown.

But, nobody ever forces Kath to take it there, Kath takes it there of her own free will, she gets what she gives.
I think Kath has bipolar issues tbhf. I would just leave it alone. We are all kind of fucked up anyways.

Smitty-48
Speaker
Posts: 28017
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:22 am

Re: Kath 2.0

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:27 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:Bottom line, Kath calls people out, and when she's butt hurt, she's calls them out relentlessly, and when they answer the bell, she doubles down, and when that doesn't back them down, she goes into self pitying victim mode, and when that doesn't back them off, she has a meltdown.

But, nobody ever forces Kath to take it there, Kath takes it there of her own free will, she gets what she gives.
I think Kath has bipolar issues tbhf. I would just leave it alone. We are all kind of fucked up anyways.
Fair enough, I didn't realize she was bipolar, if that's the case, I'll drop it and walk away. For the second time.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Kath
daralon
Posts: 1824
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:14 am

Re: Kath 2.0

Post by Kath » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:34 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
I think Kath has bipolar issues tbhf. I would just leave it alone. We are all kind of fucked up anyways.
Please don't ever use that as an excuse on my behalf. I reject it. I am responsible for what I do. While I may not be proud of what happened, I certainly do feel the cause was a worthy one. I'm curious to see Fife explain how intentional spam is just an "error."

This would have been solved easily if Hash would have provided a simple definition of spam, because we all agree that spam control is a key component of a mod's job. If it's intentional spam, should it matter that it's not related to penis enlargement? (Though one could argue talking hockey is exactly about penis enlargement.)
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

Smitty-48
Speaker
Posts: 28017
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:22 am

Re: Kath 2.0

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:38 pm

Even if you are responsible, I don't hold any grudge, If you wanna hold a grudge against me, that's fine, but it's water under the bridge with me, anytime you want it to be.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent