Kath 2.0

Smitty-48

Re: Kath 2.0

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:44 pm

Fife wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Fife wrote:
We could all do a lot worse; DB is a fucking virtuoso on sending not-ready-for-prime-time players down the poop-chute to the internet ash-pile. It's one of our current unfavorable metrics on this forum: fresh fish to be sorted out on the loading dock.

:twisted:
Well, bear in mind, at that point, DB said knock it off, Marty made specific request, I did stop, full stop, and I didn't bring it up again. I didn't mention it again until Kath was bringing it back up and calling me out by name for it, and not just once, and not in passing, but relentlessly, over and over in several different threads.
It was tedious, but what isn't? Other than Gesture Bombing with access to the public credit card, I mean.

Pimpin' ain't easy; but it's necessary.

"No Rulers," just watch that one rule, and we'll be okie-dokie, thankyouverymuch.
I don't find it tedious, like I say, I had dropped it, and I mean really dropped it, not talking about it at all, but not holding a grudge about it neither, and for quite awhile, even while Kath was calling me out for by name in multiple threads, I still let it go, the point where I responded again was when DB made a thread to taunt Capps, and Kath jumped in and starting taunting Capps relentlessly, and was still calling me out by name for it, taunting me about it, with spite, at which point I was like; OK, fair is fair, if you're gonna take it there, I will respond, but mostly just to correct the nonsense Kath was propagating, not so much to fight her, but just to say that ain't how it went down.
Nec Aspera Terrent

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:16 pm

So does this mean Capps is gonna come back?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:19 pm

He never left. He's just hater stalking everybody. He keeps sending me his little dick pics over private messages.

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:26 pm

Well, seeing as Kath isn't mod now, I'd say he should come on back, once he's done sharing his girlfriend that is.

:twisted:

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:28 pm

doc_loliday wrote:So does this mean Capps is gonna come back?
Capps says he has a post only what Marty wants him to post rule over his head, but without clarification to what that even means, under threat of having his account deleted without further warning if he crosses the line, but since it's not clear where the line is, he would rather not get his account deleted suddenly out of the blue, so he is remaining on the sidelines to avoid that.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:36 pm

doc_loliday wrote:Well, seeing as Kath isn't mod now, I'd say he should come on back, once he's done sharing his girlfriend that is.
AFAIK it's not Kath keeping Capps on the sidelines and never was, it's Marty, this one is not on Kath and Capps has said so.

Kath said "Capps has shown me the light", so obviously Kath has been in communication with Capps about it.
Nec Aspera Terrent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:39 pm

To be clear with my intention - I was trying to taunt Capps back into participating in the forum because he's spent years talking to many of us and is an old school regular.

I still think he should come back, but he's told me the same thing he told Smitty.

/shrug
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Kath

Post by Kath » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:43 pm

DBTrek wrote:To be clear with my intention - I was trying to taunt Capps back into participating in the forum because he's spent years talking to many of us and is an old school regular.

I still think he should come back, but he's told me the same thing he told Smitty.

/shrug
In order for Capps to come back, Smitty will have to tell Martin to make it okay for Capps to come back. That's how I see the pecking order on this, based on my talks with Martin.
Martin Hash wrote:Smitty is the Alpha, here
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:46 pm

Fife wrote:/sigh

No rulers.

No rulers.

No rulers.

The existence of any office below that of Proprietor is poison. And the most effective kind of poison, that that offers candy to the victim to climb inside the van.

viewtopic.php?p=162863#p162863
Spam isn't free speech, anarchy ball

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:47 pm

Well I can't order Martin to do anything, but even if I could, I wouldn't, It's not my way to order someone to do something when it is not my place to do so, but I certainly respectfully ask Martin to rescind his restrictions on Capps, and I will respect Martin's wishes to not initiate another hockey talk war. Once is fun, but once is enough, no need to go to the same well over and over.
Nec Aspera Terrent