Kath 2.0

Kath

Kath 2.0

Post by Kath » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:52 pm

This account has no moderator options. I will only be using this account from now on.
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

TheReal_ND

Re: Kath 2.0

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:10 pm

Kath

Post by Kath » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:36 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Image
Martin@Hash.com to submit your application. I don't work here, anymore. :angelic-blueglow:

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:19 pm

It will be a cold day in hell before I ever become a moderator of anything

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:23 pm

Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Kath

Post by Kath » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:38 pm

I've known some of you 12 years, now, and enjoy engaging with you, because I get a lot of positivity from it.

The Olympics were not my proudest moment, to be sure. It would take way too long and become way too personal to explain my version of what went down, but I was, actually, pretty bummed that Martin wouldn't allow us to have an Olympic thread unless Smitty said it was okay, so I tried to make the bullshit fun by getting carried away and (hopefully) getting demoted. (I've been asking Martin to remove my mod status for over a year.)

Can you believe I wasn't demoted? Though, my only real sin was threatening to make an Olympic thread possible. It wasn't until days and days later that I actually did anything resembling "mod" activity. By that time, the Canadians were in full force, spamming up absolutely everything they could find.

So, we got through that and it all calmed down. Then Flip died.

After Smitty made the Flip thread all about Smitty, I knew I had to take steps to make this forum not be a negative in my life. The franticness came from knowing I needed to be away from negativaty ASAP, but not being able to, because Martin refuses to accept my wishes. Yes, I could have just walked away, but, honestly, Flip's death shocked me and surprises like that put me off-kilter. I wanted to be around people who also knew him.

I made peace with Capps after realizing that Martin does play favorites. I had no idea how high up Smitty's ass Martin's head is.

So, here's the thing - during that bad week, Smitty posted once that he had discussed with Martin that I was Martin's whore, and Smitty would be a good boy for Martin as long as Martin was okay with Smitty batting me around from time to time.

Martin is okay with Smitty saying stuff like that about me. Me, someone who has always had his back.

I've been frantically trying to find a way to simply block Smitty. That's ALL I've been trying to do, for my own mental health, so I didn't have to see all the negative energy being sent my way.

The very reason Martin was refusing to take away my mod status is because he knows damn well that my threats are pretty empty. I wouldn't do those things I was threatening.

You know why I locked Dr. Y's post? I was hoping Martin would see I was willing to go further than just moving a couple of Smitty's posts and editing out the most vulgar words.

So here's a fun fact about the last couple of days - it was 100% me being very clear with my mission to prove to Martin that I was having an uncontrollable meltdown. I wasn't drunk, high or incapaciated in any way. I was incredibly focused, because the goal was clear and the prize was the purge of negative energy from my forum experience.

One simple request - if Smitty posts in this thread (this one thread, fam) doing his Mr. Innocent "who me?" routine, please don't quote it .

If you have any other questions, please PM me. I'm truly done talking about this now that I don't have to see the ugly.

Penner

Post by Penner » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:45 pm

Last edited by Penner on Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:58 pm

The hockey spam was annoying, but what happened to Flip really burned a bridge, quite honestly.

Dude shows up at a man's memorial and proceeds to talk shit about the deceased. A friend of the deceased loses her shit on him. Understandable.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:21 pm

Last edited by Smitty-48 on Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:29 pm

Why would somebody want to be friends with you after what you did? You literally showed yourself to be the kind of guy who will talk shit about a man at his funeral. Do you not process the boundary that you crossed?