Ask a Libertyist & Libertyist

Martin Hash

Ask a Libertyist & Libertyist

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:24 pm

Alt-Right has taken my "Liberalist" label, so had to abandon. Luckily, I had "Libertyist" in my backpocket, had even started a "Libertyist" Facebook page, so I renamed "Ask a Liberalist" to "Ask a Libertyist." This also goes better with my:

Most Liberty to Most People tagline
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

DBTrek

Re: Ask a Libertyist & Libertyist

Post by DBTrek » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:17 pm

Link?
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:26 am

I try not to allow bots of any kind to taint online information, specifically Likes, views, signups, etc., which is why I assiduously weed them out. I've built my online political Facebook page up to 1333 members, virtually all of them with "Vancouver, WA" listed as their city, so they'd be in my voting district, and perhaps seen my billboards. Facebook will seed a new post if you haven't posted for a while, and I wanted to see how many of the 1333 people would Like my first post in months, "Most Liberty to Most People," on one of those big Readerboards with colored background and big bold letters.

I posted it last night: there were 5 Likes, 2 of those from my family, and 2 other people Unfriended me.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:32 am

Libertyarianalist. Just saying.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:54 am

Anybody who's read my book Philosophy of an Old Cyber-Cowboy (which would be no one here) knows that I think people are biologically venal. It's a theory I test often, the state of the "Free Speech Space" on this forum for example, but my opinion doesn't seem to bottom out?! Apparently, all of the preconceptions we have about people & society, as exemplified in our mythology and entertainment, are illusion. It validates the premise of my book but doesn't make me feel inspired.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:37 am

Martin Hash wrote:I try not to allow bots of any kind to taint online information, specifically Likes, views, signups, etc., which is why I assiduously weed them out. I've built my online political Facebook page up to 1333 members, virtually all of them with "Vancouver, WA" listed as their city, so they'd be in my voting district, and perhaps seen my billboards. Facebook will seed a new post if you haven't posted for a while, and I wanted to see how many of the 1333 people would Like my first post in months, "Most Liberty to Most People," on one of those big Readerboards with colored background and big bold letters.

I posted it last night: there were 5 Likes, 2 of those from my family, and 2 other people Unfriended me.
Ok. I deleted my FB and googling “Ask a Libertyist” turns up nothing. No biggie, I just like to peek at it every now and then to see if I hit the quote list.
:P
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:25 am

DBTrek wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:I try not to allow bots of any kind to taint online information, specifically Likes, views, signups, etc., which is why I assiduously weed them out. I've built my online political Facebook page up to 1333 members, virtually all of them with "Vancouver, WA" listed as their city, so they'd be in my voting district, and perhaps seen my billboards. Facebook will seed a new post if you haven't posted for a while, and I wanted to see how many of the 1333 people would Like my first post in months, "Most Liberty to Most People," on one of those big Readerboards with colored background and big bold letters.

Ok. I deleted my FB and googling “Ask a Libertyist” turns up nothing. No biggie, I just like to peek at it every now and then to see if I hit the quote list.
Ask a Libertyist

And everybody who visits that page (a few of you), please go there and Like the "Most Liberty to Most People" post that is shared from my political page.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:50 pm

Only 1 person from here Liked my "Most Liberty to Most People" post, and 2 more people unFriended me.

To understand the cause of both those events is tantalizing.

K@th

Post by K@th » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:53 pm

DBTrek wrote: I just like to peek at it every now and then to see if I hit the quote list.
“You're really inspiring me to write an article on how a generation with unparalleled opportunity, unfettered direct access to consumers, unfettered access to interested investors, and historically high education see themselves as oppressed victims who should probably receive free money. I'm not talking about you personally (as I think you're an older guy like myself), but I'm talking about the mindset. We're in an era right now where race, gender sex, and religion mater LESS than EVER in the economy - and our whole society is consumed with identity politics, playing victim, and demanding free money to ward off phantom threats. When you look at the situation objectively you begin to fathom just how irrational human beings are.
It's staggering.” - DBTrek
Account abandoned.

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:26 pm

Let’s face it, “libertyist” is just too hard for the average American to pronounce. I think you need to come up with something better.