If we were to have mods they should have avatars of identifying them as garbage man

DrYouth

Re: If we were to have mods they should have avatars of identifying them as garbage man

Post by DrYouth » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:02 pm

Once Smitty and Capps have made their Kindergarden level point...

The forum will return to normal.

Which means the same amount of posters as ever... and you have less work to do.

Win - win - win.

That's how you actually deal with a control battle.

Exert the exact right amount of power... sometimes none... and return the rest of the responsibility to the 6 year old.

Don't want to wear your jacket... fine be cold then.

Don't want to do your homework... fine fail your class then.

Want to stay up late.... fine be tired tomorrow then.

Want me to drive you to play with your friends when you're being an asshole..... nope.
Last edited by DrYouth on Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

K@th

Re: If we were to have mods they should have avatars of identifying them as garbage man

Post by K@th » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:02 pm

DBTrek wrote:
I didn’t know that.
I thought this was all a Capps and Smitty vs Monte and Kath brawl.
Nope. I never deleted any of Fife's posts. I never deleted any of Smitty's posts, either.
Account abandoned.

K@th

Post by K@th » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:03 pm

DrYouth wrote:Once Smitty and Capps have made their Kindergarden level point...
They've already won. Censorship is bad unless Smitty is the censor. Forum has spoken.
Account abandoned.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:05 pm

Kath wrote:
DrYouth wrote:Once Smitty and Capps have made their Kindergarden level point...
They've already won. Censorship is bad unless Smitty is the censor. Forum has spoken.
Won what exactly?

An Olympic medal...

A standing ovation...

The schoolyard nuisance award.... Oh ya that.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:06 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Fife wrote:
I was pretty chill just doing my normal routine about the Free Fire Zone; and then I got hauled off to the Mayberry courthouse last Friday night.

My posts started disappearing as fast I could put them up, without even so much as a "kiss my ass," public or private, as notice.

THAT rustled my jimmies. That bullshit actually happened, on this very forum.

Fuck that.
Really?
I didn’t know that.
I thought this was all a Capps and Smitty vs Monte and Kath brawl.
I would not kid about something like that.

I was enjoying the show, and pitched in a couple of potshots myself. Then a bunch of posts started disappearing and turned up (mostly? some? all?) later in a thread called "kindergarten thread. Under 5s only," viewtopic.php?p=159943#p159943 , and another called "Bickering." viewtopic.php?p=159882#p159882

Rank bullshit. Stinky stinky bullshit.
Last edited by Fife on Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

K@th

Post by K@th » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:11 pm

Fife misfiles a legal brief. His secretary moves it to the correct folder.

ACK! Lookout! Fife has been censored by his secretary!

ZOMG!!!!
Account abandoned.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:12 pm

You fuckers.
:lol:

Jesus, guys...
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:18 pm

Wait. Fife gets a secretary??

I labored through STEM graduate school and I don't know any engineers who get their won secretaries. That's some bullshit. I want STEM justice.

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:24 pm

Kath wrote:Fife misfiles a legal brief. His secretary moves it to the correct folder.

ACK! Lookout! Fife has been censored by his secretary!

ZOMG!!!!

Nothing here is a legal brief. I sure as shit don't have a "secretary" here. If I need any help moving my content around, I'll ask for it. I doubt that will happen; but if I need help, I'll certainly ask for it.

Don't laugh off fucking with my posts. I'm telling you, honestly, that I was stunned to see it happening. I don't appreciate it.

If you think I'm out of bounds in any way, just tell me, and I'll address it with you, or anyone here, honestly and openly. Have you ever known me, in how many years now, to roll any other way?

Let's make a deal -- leave my shit alone and I'll remain happy that I don't have the power to fuck with yours.
Last edited by Fife on Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:26 pm

So you the partners would give you a "secretary" if you asked for one??