MHF (and others) Christmas Party

Montegriffo

Re: MHF (and others) Christmas Party

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:52 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
C-Mag wrote:Is our Uber wealthy host flying us all out there ?
:lol: can you imagine a pack of assholes piling into his house, and arguing about Trump and the 2nd Amendment, and Breaking Bad, while his family looks on in horror?
I'd pay to watch that on pay to view, will there be a web cam?
I want to know what measures are going to be taken to ensure metaphorical arse kickings don't turn into literal ones.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:57 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
C-Mag wrote:Is our Uber wealthy host flying us all out there ?
:lol: can you imagine a pack of assholes piling into his house, and arguing about Trump and the 2nd Amendment, and Breaking Bad, while his family looks on in horror?
I'd pay to watch that on pay to view, will there be a web cam?
I want to know what measures are going to be taken to ensure metaphorical arse kickings don't turn into literal ones.
Oh, no, Polymath Hash is paying, he's loaded! Tickets for you and Bjorn are going to be spendy too.
But you might want to send Hash any special dietary requirements ahead of time. Like:
"Forbidden to you (for food) are: dead meat, blood, the flesh of swine, and that on which hath been invoked the name of other than Allah.” ;)
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:00 pm

Which app do I need to download to get my boarding pass bar-code for the flight over and then back to BNA?

Just get me to the Emerald International Airport, I'll cover the ground transport from there.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:14 pm

So long as a room facing Mecca is set aside for prayer and all guns are checked at the door I can work around my dietary needs.
Vintage port from '85 is reaching perfection now Martin - just saying.
DNA Genetics S1 won this years cannabis cup if you're wondering which skunk to offer around
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:15 pm

Fife wrote:Which app do I need to download to get my boarding pass bar-code for the flight over and then back to BNA?

Just get me to the Emerald International Airport, I'll cover the ground transport from there.
We need to rent a truck and road trip it from the airport, Tall Boys and Old Timey Music
PLATA O PLOMO

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:23 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fife wrote:Which app do I need to download to get my boarding pass bar-code for the flight over and then back to BNA?

We need to rent a truck and road trip it from the airport, Tall Boys and Old Timey Music
Now we're talking! Give me the twitter handle for Hash's driver and I'll blast him/her/xim the Ralph Stanley playlist we'll need. Is there a Walmart we can stop by en-route for some cases of Natty Light and smoked meat treats to leave in the Hash driveway as a sacrificial offering?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:25 pm

Hash, can we Tailgate at this thing ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:00 am

Damn, that would be fun, I haven't been to WA in years

It is a 15 hour drive though....

I appreciate the invite
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:02 am

C-Mag wrote:

We need something like this

No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:09 am

California wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

We need something like this

Oh, yeah, that would work.
PLATA O PLOMO