We're Under Attack

Speaker to Animals

Re: We're Under Attack

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:00 pm

Also not an argument. I think you might be projecting here..

As far as the racism charge, you are the one defending speaking to Africans in a dialect barely more sophisticated than how we speak to our pet dogs because apparently you believe they are incapable of understanding human language.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:03 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Also not an argument. I think you might be projecting here..
Yeah it isn't an argument, yet you keep making it, as if it is, truly baffling.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:04 pm

I want to talk to black people like I talk to my dogs but you are the total racist!

Please. Get out of here with that bullshit. BBC Pidgin is racist as all get out. Not even Ron Paul would have done something like that.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:05 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I want to talk to black people like I talk to my dogs but you are the total racist!

Please. Get out of here with that bullshit. BBC Pidgon is racist as all get out. Not even Ron Paul would have done something like that.
When did I say I want to talk to black people like dogs? What clown act is this? Go home drunky, can you be anymore of a faggot? You're the one with no arguments, flailing around with ad hominem accusations for no reason, not us. We are attacking you for accusing everyone of racism for attacking your idiotic responses. A pidgin channel existing is not talking to them like they are dogs, it's existence is not an assumption they can't speak real english, just stop embarrassing yourself already with these ridiculous conclusions you are jumping to.
Last edited by StCapps on Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:06 pm

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:13 pm

StCapps wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:I want to talk to black people like I talk to my dogs but you are the total racist!

Please. Get out of here with that bullshit. BBC Pidgon is racist as all get out. Not even Ron Paul would have done something like that.
When did I say I want to talk to black people like dogs?

When you defended Pidgin BBC. That's when.

Where's Gypsy BBC, or Manchester BBC? Where's BBC for every other ethnic group? This only exists for black people? Hmm..

Penner

Post by Penner » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:14 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
StCapps wrote:

When did I say I want to talk to black people like dogs?

When you defended Pidgin BBC. That's when.

Where's Gypsy BBC, or Manchester BBC? Where's BBC for every other ethnic group? This only exists for black people? Hmm..
Appalachian BBC will be next, don't worry.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:24 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:When you defended Pidgin BBC. That's when.

Those are in the works according to the shit monte posted, other regional dialects on the way. Pidgin BBC is not inherently racist, you just see racism under every rock, and accuse everyone who says something you disagree with a racist. You're schtick is old, get a new one, you sound like CNN.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:32 pm

Uh huh.

It's great that black people can finally learn about the world through a news service that speaks to them in a sub-standard pidgin English they can possibly comprehend. You are so enlightened and compassionate.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:35 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Uh huh.

It's great that black people can finally learn about the world through a news service that speaks to them in a sub-standard pidgin English they can possibly comprehend. You are so enlightened and compassionate.
The BBC that speaks the Queen's English is still there for the them, it's not like the can't learn english because there is a pidgin bbc that exists as well. Why are you being so obtuse?

Pidgin BBC's existence is not indicative of racism, if you think otherwise, it's because you are projecting your racist thoughts on to others, I mean, why else would you jump to such ridiculous conclusions?
*yip*