We're Under Attack

C-Mag

Re: We're Under Attack

Post by C-Mag » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:11 pm

California wrote:ITS BECUZ WE ARE NAZIS AND HATE ANTIFA

It's Russian Hacking, has to be, Russia, Russia, Russia.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:19 pm

You know he'll have made it big when a millionaire makes a write up in the ADL for hosting a neo-nazi forum.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:21 pm

I'm weak in the IT area boys, is it possible to figure out who has gone to war with us ?
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:34 pm

C-Mag wrote:I'm weak in the IT area boys, is it possible to figure out who has gone to war with us ?
Not unless we find a forum or group of kids talking about attacking the site. The attacking IPs can be proxied any number of ways.

If Martin really wants to dig, he can do some pattern-searching through the requests, but that could take a LONG time to find anything useful. It's pretty hard to trace without government/IP access.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:56 pm

It's a well known tactic for sites like the Daily Stormer when they were still up, until Cloud Fare dropped them. It costs money though. Martin knows who it is. It's the same people asking him to delete my comments.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:58 pm

Nukedog wrote:It's a well known tactic for sites like the Daily Stormer when they were still up, until Cloud Fare dropped them. It costs money though. Martin knows who it is. It's the same people asking him to delete my comments.
Are you still riding your Reddit fame, or did something else happen? I doubt those deebils could organize anything like a dDos.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:07 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Nukedog wrote:It's a well known tactic for sites like the Daily Stormer when they were still up, until Cloud Fare dropped them. It costs money though. Martin knows who it is. It's the same people asking him to delete my comments.
Are you still riding your Reddit fame, or did something else happen? I doubt those deebils could organize anything like a dDos.
I'm simply putting two and two together. When asked why he renamed this area into the Free Speech area it was because he was receiving complaints. Sites that post "hate" speech are very frequently attacked with DDoS. I post Daily Stormer articles here, the most persecuted web site in history. I believe therefore whoever is behind it are the same people complaining about posts in the Free Speech area.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:10 pm

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:12 pm

So a bunch of fucking pussies that don't have the balls to come in here and openly debate us, but want to attack Polymath Hash like assassins in the night.

:evil:
PLATA O PLOMO

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:13 pm

C-Mag wrote:So a bunch of fucking pussies that don't have the balls to come in here and openly debate us, but want to attack Polymath Hash like assassins in the night.

:evil:
The cowardice.
*yip*