Give It Go, New People

Zlaxer

Re: Give It Go, New People

Post by Zlaxer » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:43 pm

The problem, as I see it, is that most here are center right ( socially liberal economically conservative) while the left has gone so far left that there's no longer any point in compromising with them.....our best bet is to attract people like us - social liberals fiscal conservatives....I think most Americans (educated) fall into that category.....nonpoint in going after proles, unless you want useful idiots.

The social evangelical fuckwits can suck it :evil:

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:51 pm

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:54 pm

If the left hadn't gone so far left (and statist) maybe you'd be correct - but like I said - were long past the point of compromising.

It really is down to fundamental disagreements about the role of government.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:06 pm

Zlaxer wrote:

Irreconcilable differences makes for a more specific description of the current state of affairs. There's basically the marxists and globalists on one side (really mostly in the big cities), and everybody else on the other side. There's not a right and left, per se. Lots of different people on the so-called "right" don't really get along at all. It's only on the left that you see a uniform and totalitarian ideology emerging that suffers no dissent.

Hell, according to the batshitters, we even have the liberals over here on the "right", and the freaking neocons, liberals they always were, are considered far right. The lolberts are fucking leftwing and degenerate as possible (except for their economics which are even right wing either when you look at it historically) and they get lumped into the "right" by these people.

I think the time will come when even the globalists will be kicked out of the so-called left, and they won't have anywhere to go.

The true division is between degeneracy and everybody else. I can't repeat that enough.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:53 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:

Irreconcilable differences makes for a more specific description of the current state of affairs. There's basically the marxists and globalists on one side (really mostly in the big cities), and everybody else on the other side. There's not a right and left, per se. Lots of different people on the so-called "right" don't really get along at all. It's only on the left that you see a uniform and totalitarian ideology emerging that suffers no dissent.

Hell, according to the batshitters, we even have the liberals over here on the "right", and the freaking neocons, liberals they always were, are considered far right. The lolberts are fucking leftwing and degenerate as possible (except for their economics which are even right wing either when you look at it historically) and they get lumped into the "right" by these people.

I think the time will come when even the globalists will be kicked out of the so-called left, and they won't have anywhere to go.

The true division is between degeneracy and everybody else. I can't repeat that enough.
Its authoritarianism vs liberty. It just so happens that the most authoritarian are also degenerates
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:13 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Image
I laughed hard
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:15 pm

Zlaxer wrote:

Right vs Wrong. God fearing moral citizens vs subhuman baccanalian orgy goers. Liberty vs Slaves.
Blahblahbladdyblat.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:35 pm

they really hate when you bring up morality.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:42 pm

California wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:

Its authoritarianism vs liberty. It just so happens that the most authoritarian are also degenerates

Nah. It's literally about degeneracy versus civilization. There are authoritarians all over the place. What do you think would happen if the alt-right took over?

The lesson of history seems to be that the only antidote to the degeneracy once it's progressed to a certain point is a kind of right authoritarianism. Every nation recovering from communism has become to some extent right authoritarian. Maybe not in an economic sense, but that economic stuff is a red herring that had little to do with anything in the first place.

What I mean by degeneracy is that what we call the left is nothing more than the tendency for civilizations to decay into a collapsed state manifest itself psychologically and socio-politically. People on the left are about death and destruction. They talk a good game, but at the end of the day, it always comes down to hating our civilization, wanting to destroy it, wanting to destroy families, wanting to destroy the relationships between people, wanting to obliterate even human nature. This is literally degeneracy and that's what we call the left today.

There exists no left-right spectrum and never did. There exists this tendency for human civilizations to decay, the psychological mechanisms that lead individuals into self-destructive and socio-destructive behaviors, and the socio-political phenomena that emerge when large numbers of such infected individuals form up into a collective whole. Those phenomena are generally "left" movements like SJWs and progressivism. The primal drive for these things is a psychological dysfunction; a need to destroy everything good and to reverse good and evil as they are defined by one's society.

You can see this in Roman Dionysian cults causing riots and even mass revolts where people wanted to live in orgies, rape the countryside, and basically burn civilization to the ground (until they were crucified). You can see it in the French revolution with similar trends towards social destruction.

These people hate the moral order of their civilization. They hate the civilization. They hate human nature. They equate their degeneracy with "freedom" and proceed to burn civilization to the ground in the name of freedom, only to find themselves locked into tyranny and totalitarianism.

You will even see this happen when a civilization begins to collapse for totally external reasons. For example, Giovanni Boccaccio described in a fictional format the trend unfold as the Black Death ground European civilization to a halt in the 1340s. The Decameron wasn't written in a vacuum. He wrote that based on the kinds of things that actually happened.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:00 pm

What do you think would happen if the alt-right took over?
I would ask you the same thing seeing as how the altists are not a definable movement outside of being pro White and counter Semitic.

Moot point anyway. With fuckwits like on this forum white peoples are going to be lucky to maintain anything in forty years. Let alone our rights.