It's refreshing to see that civil discourse is not dead online

Martin Hash

Re: It's refreshing to see that civil discourse is not dead online

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:17 am

Feoh wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:
Feoh wrote: Please bring some above average left wingers with you.
Gonna test the waters myself beyond the Welcome thread before I do that, but I may well :)
Looking forward to seeing your first MHF skirmish.

p.s. Don't take anything personally. This is an unmoderated forum that regards Insult Debate as an acceptable tactic. (It's gonna happen in Real Life debate so people need to be prepared.)
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Feoh

Post by Feoh » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:23 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Feoh wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:
Gonna test the waters myself beyond the Welcome thread before I do that, but I may well :)

p.s. Don't take anything personally. This is an unmoderated forum that regards Insult Debate as an acceptable tactic. (It's gonna happen in Real Life debate so people need to be prepared.)
Thank you very much and thanks for creating the forum! It's good advice. I've been on the internet since before the web was a thing so I daresay I've evolved a fairly thick skin in that regard!

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:23 am

Feoh wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
Feoh wrote:

Thank you very much and thanks for creating the forum! It's good advice. I've been on the internet since before the web was a thing so I daresay I've evolved a fairly thick skin in that regard!
Thank Dan Carlin also.