Search Function

Okeefenokee

Re: Search Function

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:36 pm

I guess we're ascetics now.

Remember when deO said the bridge always wins?

Try finding it.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Jason Simonds

Post by Jason Simonds » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:33 pm

Ok, so I needed to shut down my computer to install my new Desk, This stopped the index rebuild but it's going again. It may take a bit to get all posts indexed but I would think by morning it should be done.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:37 pm

Jason Simonds wrote:Ok, so I needed to shut down my computer to install my new Desk, This stopped the index rebuild but it's going again. It may take a bit to get all posts indexed but I would think by morning it should be done.

I can't even find what he asked for via Google. You might be looking for something that he remembers at the bottom of a case of beer, honestly.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:11 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Jason Simonds wrote:Ok, so I needed to shut down my computer to install my new Desk, This stopped the index rebuild but it's going again. It may take a bit to get all posts indexed but I would think by morning it should be done.

I can't even find what he asked for via Google. You might be looking for something that he remembers at the bottom of a case of beer, honestly.
I just looked it up the other day to show my wife. Not even a week ago. It was the video of all the trucks hitting the bridge over and over. The only way I know how to find it is by searching for the quote,
the bridge always wins
Don't you people see what's happening? Jason is trying to erase history. I'm on to you, bud.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:14 pm

Code: Select all

https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&q=site%3Amartinhash.com+"the+bridge+always+wins"

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:23 pm

https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&q=site%3Amartinhash.com+"the+bridge+always+wins"
Yeah, I know. I tried it too. I just pulled it up two or three days ago. It was deO that posted it, and it's not in his post history anymore. I think you commented on it too. Something like the last one was your favorite. Not certain about that.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:29 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:

Yeah, I know. I tried it too. I just pulled it up two or three days ago. It was deO that posted it, and it's not in his post history anymore. I think you commented on it too. Something like the last one was your favorite. Not certain about that.

Maybe this is a Mandela Effect we have witnessed here.

Jason Simonds

Post by Jason Simonds » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:25 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:

Maybe this is a Mandela Effect we have witnessed here.
Come on I spend all this time to fix search that I miss misinformed about the error and you still use the google search...
search.php?keywords=bridge+always+wins

It was user de officiis

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:28 pm

In my timeline, that never happened. All of you Berenstein universe people can fuck off.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:46 pm

I call Jason out for erasing history, and lookie lookie if he didn't unerase it. Keep your eye on that one. Now, to make sure this doesn't get undone.