Question for everybody

Okeefenokee

Re: Question for everybody

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:08 pm

Last edited by Okeefenokee on Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:12 pm

I'm not the one running around calling people Marxists and Nazis. I let his niggardly behavior slide but he insisted on calling me a Nazi. Fuck that nigger. Who is he anyway? Some niggardly bastard calling people a Nazi on the internet? Fuck him. I stand by my assessment and if he wants to do something surely the avenues of reproach are wide open. I live in a van and have two weeks vacation this year. Fuck that nigger.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:17 pm

Nuke, dude, get some sleep.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:18 pm

No

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:28 pm

"Do you even crystal meth, bro?" :twisted:
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:42 pm

Absolutely not. It's a horrid drug. I was once an opiate addict however now I just drink. It does disrupt sleep patterns though. You asked I told. Would you like to know anything else about me aside from the fact this nigger keeps calling me a Nazi?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:48 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:I'm not the one running around calling people Marxists and Nazis. I let his niggardly behavior slide but he insisted on calling me a Nazi. Fuck that nigger. Who is he anyway? Some niggardly bastard calling people a Nazi on the internet? Fuck him. I stand by my assessment and if he wants to do something surely the avenues of reproach are wide open. I live in a van and have two weeks vacation this year. Fuck that nigger.
Alright, then.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

katarn

Post by katarn » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:37 pm

floam412 wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:We are pro trump. That's why dan shut us down. Fuck off back to FB.
Is that really why Dan Carlin shut down his forum? Honestly I don't know and hence why I'm asking about it.
California wrote:Welcome!

No one here has a view that fits in a silo, that's why we were all attracted to Dan Carlin in the first place
Thanks! Yeah, I guess I just wanted a general sense of everyone political ideologies.
If floam is still here after this showcase of our *excellence*, I'd agree with the sentiment we all, to one degree or another, favor liberty. Other than that, though, there probably isn't much that springs to mind that describes the lot of regulars. We have our lefties and our righties, but quite a few more of the latter.
"Stone walls do not a prison make, nor iron bars a cage...
If I have freedom in my love
And in my soul am free,
Angels alone that soar above
Enjoy such Liberty" - Richard Lovelace

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:37 pm

If there is one way to make people feel welcome around here, it's liberal use of the 'n' word.
*yip*

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:04 pm

StCapps wrote:If there is one way to make people feel welcome around here, it's liberal use of the 'n' word.
Nice play.

p.s. Cleverness is why no thread is ever a complete loss (though this one got close).
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change