Is there an avatar policy on nudity?

Martin Hash

Re: Is there an avatar policy on nudity?

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:33 pm

I’ve never been to an XXX movie theater but my wife has. I’ll ask her.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:33 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
That dude's sister is a lawyer in Nashville, bro. You have no idea.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:42 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Fife wrote:

Do we have thread here for good standup?
Yeah somewhere, I think it was Haumana who started it.
Found it, was one of Skankhunt's.
viewtopic.php?f=64&t=1274
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:43 pm

Martin Hash wrote:I’ve never been to an XXX movie theater but my wife has. I’ll ask her.
Did she go out of curiosity or something? That seems like an especially uncomfortable experience for a woman, hanging out in a theater with a bunch of dudes masturbating. :lol:
Shikata ga nai

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:47 pm

Fife wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
That dude's sister is a lawyer in Nashville, bro. You have no idea.
They have lawyers in TN? I just assumed they used divination or they examined the entrails of goats or chickens to settle legal disputes there.
Shikata ga nai

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:10 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:I’ve never been to an XXX movie theater but my wife has. I’ll ask her.
Did she go out of curiosity or something? That seems like an especially uncomfortable experience for a woman, hanging out in a theater with a bunch of dudes masturbating. :lol:
It was before the days of VHS, and movies like “Deep Throat” and “Behind the Green Door” were famous. Apparently, it was fashionable for a few years to show how hip you were. X-rated videos took the glamour out.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:27 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
It was before the days of VHS, and movies like “Deep Throat” and “Behind the Green Door” were famous. Apparently, it was fashionable for a few years to show how hip you were. X-rated videos took the glamour out.
Martin, you need to start watching the HBO show the Deuce. Capps is pretty much the only person on here who watches it. It is about the very era you are discussing. In my top 5 favorite shows of all time. Season 1 just ended. I don't know if you are a tv guy, but this show is great.
Shikata ga nai

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:29 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Fife wrote:

Do we have thread here for good standup?
Yeah somewhere, I think it was Haumana who started it.
Found it, was one of Skankhunt's.
viewtopic.php?f=64&t=1274
Muchas gracias.

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:39 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
Robert De Niro lost her girl in Taxi Driver over it.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:42 pm

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
The point is, lots of people have said they don't like it and asked you to take it down but you refuse. I suppose that makes you a bit of an arsehole.
Nuke goes shocking occasionally but he knows when to pull the plug, which makes it funny. Too long, it's creepy.
Motherfucker 26 percent of your usebase wants a white ethno state. How do you know ii is a schtick. and how is he funny? Would you find it funny if your grandpa just ended up dead? he raised you instead of your parents who abandoned you and he told you about surviving a concentration camp just before he ended up dead. Would you still find Nazi glorification funny 2 weeks after his funeral?

This place is creepy as fuck. For the record no women were raped in that pinku eiga. It only happened to men.
Montegriffo wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote: Wrong, it is from a pinku eiga.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0224634/?ref_=nv_sr_1
The point is, lots of people have said they don't like it and asked you to take it down but you refuse. I suppose that makes you a bit of an arsehole.
And people never gang up for all sorts of weird reasons on other users...
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote: Wrong, it is from a pinku eiga.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0224634/?ref_=nv_sr_1
Is that Japanese for Skinimax?
Nope.
How did I miss this gem of a post? This might be the most Hwen post ever. It has everything:
1. Misplaced and poorly typed out insults
2. Fallacious reasoning bordering on trolling.
3. Picking stupid hills to die on.
4. Fixation on the stupidest most minuscule things

I'm beginning to think Hwen is some sort of comic genius. A troll account created by someone else on here. If that is the case, hats off to whoever made it.
Shikata ga nai