The Official Unofficial Rules

Montegriffo

Re: The Official Unofficial Rules

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:59 am

Okeefenokee wrote:Don't be makin' moves.
Wouldn't want Nuke getting jealous ;)
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:24 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote: So if a ten man gang forms around an issue against you start thinking about yourself differently because of the the attempted character assassination that is going on?
Shit yeah, it makes me wonder which bit did I get wrong or am I in the right place?

ever hear of a guy called Confucius?
I wonder on the rightness of my positions on my own. I don't need a mob to force me do it. Fuck Confucius, his fetish for obedience and Asian face culture in general.
Thanks for the heads up, I shall waste no more of my precious time.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:45 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Shit yeah, it makes me wonder which bit did I get wrong or am I in the right place?

ever hear of a guy called Confucius?
I wonder on the rightness of my positions on my own. I don't need a mob to force me do it. Fuck Confucius, his fetish for obedience and Asian face culture in general.
Thanks for the heads up, I shall waste no more of my precious time.
Keep going like that and you will be only talking to yourself if you are that sensitive to un pc opinions around here.

Cid

Post by Cid » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:21 am

Like almost everything on a discussion board, its a two-way street. If its ten people you respect the opinion of, then I'd take a moment and think before continuing. If its ten people (and I have a feeling ten people on here is extreme) who are falling over themselves to smear the queer, then you have to decide how much you hate yourself or how much fun you're having. If you're invested but they're trolling, just leave that ball of shit and let some other Sisyphus have a go at it.

But if you're that guy that'll just put your hands over your eyes and smash the keyboard with your face, trying to get your point across regardless of the legitimate points brought against you, you'll be ignored out of hand and you'll burn your handle.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:51 am

Cid wrote:Like almost everything on a discussion board, its a two-way street. If its ten people you respect the opinion of, then I'd take a moment and think before continuing. If its ten people (and I have a feeling ten people on here is extreme) who are falling over themselves to smear the queer, then you have to decide how much you hate yourself or how much fun you're having. If you're invested but they're trolling, just leave that ball of shit and let some other Sisyphus have a go at it.

But if you're that guy that'll just put your hands over your eyes and smash the keyboard with your face, trying to get your point across regardless of the legitimate points brought against you, you'll be ignored out of hand and you'll burn your handle.
+1

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:21 am

Cid wrote:Like almost everything on a discussion board, its a two-way street. If its ten people you respect the opinion of, then I'd take a moment and think before continuing. If its ten people (and I have a feeling ten people on here is extreme) who are falling over themselves to smear the queer, then you have to decide how much you hate yourself or how much fun you're having. If you're invested but they're trolling, just leave that ball of shit and let some other Sisyphus have a go at it.

There is never back and forth on how legit a point is or what sources are used back up certain points?

K@th

Post by K@th » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:49 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
So if a ten man gang forms around an issue against you start thinking about yourself differently because of the the attempted character assassination that is going on?
Are you 12?
Account abandoned.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:05 am

Kath wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:
So if a ten man gang forms around an issue against you start thinking about yourself differently because of the the attempted character assassination that is going on?
Are you 12?
That was my assumption. If not the gloves might come off.

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:28 am

Kath wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:
Are you 12?
Have you been around humans?

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:55 am

Kath wrote:I can create a sticky thread, but, as Fife asked, do we really need a posted set of rules?
Yeah, rules won't stop anyone from being a dick. They just have to be beaten into submission or shunned.

BTW, my avatar is a perfect example of what qualifies for autistic nudity.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama