Post by K@th » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:13 pm

Stickied.
Account abandoned.

Fife

Re: The Official Unofficial Rules

Post by Fife » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:15 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fife wrote:
Zlaxer wrote: I'll add them once consensus is reached.

There will be no "consensus," so you all can take your rule book and stick it.

The only legitimate authority for "rules" on this board is its owner. We're his guests and we should fucking act like it. Anyway, the rest of you rabble can blow your rules right back out your collective ass. Merry Christmas.

I'm feeling pretty light, drill sergeant. I'm just daring them to pass rules that I can break without much thought. You member them rule breaking days from the DCF, right, monsignor?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:18 pm

SO YOU BE SAYIN???

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:28 pm

Fife wrote:
Fife wrote:

There will be no "consensus," so you all can take your rule book and stick it.

The only legitimate authority for "rules" on this board is its owner. We're his guests and we should fucking act like it. Anyway, the rest of you rabble can blow your rules right back out your collective ass. Merry Christmas.

I'm feeling pretty light, drill sergeant. I'm just daring them to pass rules that I can break without much thought. You member them rule breaking days from the DCF, right, monsignor?
How did that turn out?

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 pm

Fife wrote:

How did that turn out?
Not so hot, Archon.

Penner

Post by Penner » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:08 pm

Kath wrote:Stickied.

I think you made a good decision. At least when people are in doubt we now have a place to go for reference. Thanks Kath.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:19 pm

Fife wrote:
Fife wrote:
How did that turn out?
Not so hot, Archon.

Maybe instead of calling them rules, we can call them a code. All great men follow a code. You can choose to not follow the code if you choose, but you will not be on par with the elect. You can't Wing Chun without learning the ground rules, after all.

A man can post by a simple code; tasteful nudes only, no dudes, no BBW, no hardcore.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:24 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote: A man can post by a simple code; tasteful nudes only, no dudes, no BBW, no hardcore.
So we must adopt your code? What if one likes dudes, BBW or hardcore? Those are not ok because you said they aren't?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:26 pm

Haumana wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote: A man can post by a simple code; tasteful nudes only, no dudes, no BBW, no hardcore.
So we must adopt your code? What if one likes dudes, BBW or hardcore? Those are not ok because you said they aren't?

No, that's my new code. It hasn't failed me yet.

Penner

Post by Penner » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:29 pm

Fife wrote:
How did that turn out?
Not so hot, Archon.

Maybe instead of calling them rules, we can call them a code. All great men follow a code. You can choose to not follow the code if you choose, but you will not be on par with the elect. You can't Wing Chun without learning the ground rules, after all.

A man can post by a simple code; tasteful nudes only, no dudes, no BBW, no hardcore.
Why don't we just call them "guidelines" instead?