The Official Unofficial Rules

Okeefenokee

Re: The Official Unofficial Rules

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:39 pm

expo-facto? Is that what they teach at costco law?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Penner

Post by Penner » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:42 pm

To quote wikipedia (since I am getting tired):
United States. In the United States, the Congress is prohibited from passing ex post facto laws by clause 3 of Article I, Section 9 of the United States Constitution
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ex_post_f ... ted_States

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:45 pm

expo =/= ex post

Did you see idiocracy?

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Penner

Post by Penner » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:46 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:expo =/= ex post

Did you see idiocracy?

Crap.... :oops:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:43 pm

Fuck you Dave, I'll burn your house down.

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:10 pm

AndrewBennett wrote:
How about curse words, open season?
I wondered about that. Drug references too. Hash is running for office after all and it would be ungrateful of us to impede his progress.

Any chance of a ruling on this one Mr Hash sir?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Cid

Post by Cid » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:59 pm

I'll personally edit every post to no longer contain curse words if this is a rule. They're there for emphasis, but I'm not overly attached.

Though I'd like a ruling on this soon, because mother fuckers my tab is already hefty in that department. I'm very much a law and order person, I do need some rules to be set so that I don't do things I am otherwise inclined to do. If weed was legal, I would be all over that in a second and my bourbon stores would last a lot longer.

Also if cursing is verboten then I'm assuming the white nationalist shit has to get white washed as well for two reasons; hilarity and irony.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:23 pm

Cid wrote:I'll personally edit every post to no longer contain curse words if this is a rule. They're there for emphasis, but I'm not overly attached.

Though I'd like a ruling on this soon, because mother fuckers my tab is already hefty in that department. I'm very much a law and order person, I do need some rules to be set so that I don't do things I am otherwise inclined to do. If weed was legal, I would be all over that in a second and my bourbon stores would last a lot longer.

Also if cursing is verboten then I'm assuming the white nationalist shit has to get white washed as well for two reasons; hilarity and irony.
Oh fuck that. I thought it was confined to the big two. No personal threats and no threads about a specific person. I am cool with the third of not doxing anyone. But no cursing???

Cid

Post by Cid » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:26 pm

Hey rules are rules, be governed by them, by yourself or be an animal. Animals don't get to participate in the discourse though.

Penner

Post by Penner » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:31 pm

Haumana wrote:
Cid wrote:I'll personally edit every post to no longer contain curse words if this is a rule. They're there for emphasis, but I'm not overly attached.

Oh fuck that. I thought it was confined to the big two. No personal threats and no threads about a specific person. I am cool with the third of not doxing anyone. But no cursing???

Yeah, the no cursing thing is going to be hard to follow. Sure, I do curse a lot but when I do I start a thread titled, "Fuck 2016".