Waiting for DBTrek...

Penner

Re: Waiting for DBTrek...

Post by Penner » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:15 pm

Haumana wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Season 1! fuckin hell. Can barely imagine enough evidence to fill an hour long program. I reckon that's been a good earner for the producers and they seem to be milking that cash cow hard.
Penner wrote: I am surprised that they have more than one episode. I would've thought that maybe if they stretched it out they may get a two hour show but damn, how much bullshit did they have to present as possible facts in order to fill like 7 episodes?

Says the two that haven't even seen the declassified evidence from the FBI, let alone season 2's MI 5, Russian declassified documents. Again, two people arguing against that which they haven't even considered or even really listened to. Sad, really. Are either of you Jewish? Serious question because I am not so the idea of Hitler dying of old age in a South American jungle doesn't bother me the same as someone who may be directly affected by him.
Really, that doesn't bother you? Not even a little bit?

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:19 pm

Still got my foreskin thanks for asking. I am arguing from the point of veiw of the readily accepted facts I have in my knowledge. I am not generally convinced by conspiracy stories but if there were new evidence for Hitler being alive after the war I would have expected it to be plastered all over the media much like the Hitler diaries were. If you are enjoying the program then that is great, far be it for me to discourage you from the entertainment you get from it but you will have to come up with something better that " but you haven't seen this series" to convince me I'm afraid.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:22 pm

Penner wrote:
Really, that doesn't bother you? Not even a little bit?
Not really. But then again I was never a subscriber of cosmic justice. I let go of that illusion awhile ago. Would it change my life one whit to find out that the fucker died of old age in South America rather than a self inflicted bullet to his brain? Nope.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:26 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Still got my foreskin thanks for asking. I am arguing from the point of veiw of the readily accepted facts I have in my knowledge. I am not generally convinced by conspiracy stories but if there were new evidence for Hitler being alive after the war I would have expected it to be plastered all over the media much like the Hitler diaries were. If you are enjoying the program then that is great, far be it for me to discourage you from the entertainment you get from it but you will have to come up with something better that " but you haven't seen this series" to convince me I'm afraid.
Readily accepted facts like the Russians had his body but yet DNA has shown that to be female? Your attempt at dismissal is noted and is roundly discounted. Still waiting for your evidence to the contrary that was presented.

Dand

Post by Dand » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:27 pm

I'm jaded about the History Channel like everyone is after all the alien shows but I'm watching this now. Might as well at least see what they say before dismissing it. Occam's Razor might be that Hitler died and his body wasn't recovered or wasn't recognizeable but if there isn't proof then it's a hypothesis like the South American escape is.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:30 pm

Dand wrote:I'm jaded about the History Channel like everyone is after all the alien show but I'm watching this now. Might as well at least see what they say before dismissing it.
I agree. The platform is shit. Their alien and dinosaur programming is fucked. Hunting Hitler?? Show me the holes in their game, please.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:40 pm

To be honest mate I don't really care enough to fall out about it or research it to disprove the shows arguments. Doesn't make me closed minded just cynical with age.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:55 pm

Haumana wrote:
Dand wrote:I'm jaded about the History Channel like everyone is after all the alien show but I'm watching this now. Might as well at least see what they say before dismissing it.
I agree. The platform is shit. Their alien and dinosaur programming is fucked. Hunting Hitler?? Show me the holes in their game, please.
I actually enjoyed the first three season of ancient ayyleums but after that they started reaching so hard I was cussing at the tv and throwing spent beer cans at it.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:48 am

TheReal_ND wrote:I actually enjoyed the first three season of ancient ayyleums but after that they started reaching so hard I was cussing at the tv and throwing spent beer cans at it.
That's bad for your tv, bro.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:57 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:I actually enjoyed the first three season of ancient ayyleums but after that they started reaching so hard I was cussing at the tv and throwing spent beer cans at it.
That's bad for your tv, bro.
History channel or empty beer cans?