Waiting for DBTrek...

Haumana

Re: Waiting for DBTrek...

Post by Haumana » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:19 pm

Montegriffo wrote:He was not a well man physicaly or mentaly by the end so even if he had survived the war he wouldn't have lasted long.
Not convinced myself. If he were going to skip Berlin he wouldn't have waited till the Russians were only a block away. He'd have left with the likes of Martin Borman and others way before then.
Also plenty of witnesses to say he died such as his secretary who stayed right to the end and was disgusted when he dictated his will because she was expecting to hear a decent justification for what he had done to Germany and got none. Trudie something or other.

Anyway DBTrek is going to be flattered when he see's how many posts there are in this thread then pissed to read that most of it is about Hitler. :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: Yeah, what a bummer for Trek but so appropriate.

The show actually addressed this issue with his possible layover in the Canary Islands. You all are arguing a lot against evidence you haven't considered. *shrug.

Penner

Post by Penner » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:20 pm

Montegriffo wrote:He was not a well man physicaly or mentaly by the end so even if he had survived the war he wouldn't have lasted long.
Not convinced myself. If he were going to skip Berlin he wouldn't have waited till the Russians were only a block away. He'd have left with the likes of Martin Borman and others way before then.
Also plenty of witnesses to say he died such as his secretary who stayed right to the end and was disgusted when he dictated his will because she was expecting to hear a decent justification for what he had done to Germany and got none. Trudie something or other.

Anyway DBTrek is going to be flattered when he see's how many posts there are in this thread then pissed to read that most of it is about Hitler. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well, I blame nuke for starting it all...

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:21 pm

Penner wrote:
Well, I blame nuke for starting it all...
You and me both, Sister. :lol:

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:30 pm

Not true, I drunk posted "Hitler was a bum" to wind Nuke up. I triggered him gud.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:34 pm

Haumana wrote:

The show actually addressed this issue with his possible layover in the Canary Islands. You all are arguing a lot against evidence you haven't considered. *shrug.
That's true but I don't have access to that show, you will have to make the case for them.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:40 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Haumana wrote:

That's true but I don't have access to that show, you will have to make the case for them.
You have access. Hunting Hitler is the name. Start here. Once you get halfway through Season 1 then get back to me with your rebuttals.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3grjqh

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:42 pm

He's got no bandwidth.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:47 pm

Haumana wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Haumana wrote:

You have access. Hunting Hitler is the name. Start here. Once you get halfway through Season 1 then get back to me with your rebuttals.

Season 1! fuckin hell. Can barely imagine enough evidence to fill an hour long program. I reckon that's been a good earner for the producers and they seem to be milking that cash cow hard.

Penner

Post by Penner » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:52 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Haumana wrote:
Montegriffo wrote: That's true but I don't have access to that show, you will have to make the case for them.

Season 1! fuckin hell. Can barely imagine enough evidence to fill an hour long program. I reckon that's been a good earner for the producers and they seem to be milking that cash cow hard.

I am surprised that they have more than one episode. I would've thought that maybe if they stretched it out they may get a two hour show but damn, how much bullshit did they have to present as possible facts in order to fill like 7 episodes?

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:06 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Penner wrote: I am surprised that they have more than one episode. I would've thought that maybe if they stretched it out they may get a two hour show but damn, how much bullshit did they have to present as possible facts in order to fill like 7 episodes?

Says the two that haven't even seen the declassified evidence from the FBI, let alone season 2's MI 5, Russian declassified documents. Again, two people arguing against that which they haven't even considered or even really listened to. Sad, really. Are either of you Jewish? Serious question because I am not so the idea of Hitler dying of old age in a South American jungle doesn't bother me the same as someone who may be directly affected by him.