Waiting for DBTrek...

Penner

Re: Waiting for DBTrek...

Post by Penner » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:03 pm

StCapps wrote:
Penner wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:False flag.
Again?

Well, at least he came back just that one time to tell us all about Nick Dupree.
Guess who's back?
Back again.
DB's back,
Tell a Friend.

Smitty is back too.

Yeah, I made that post before going to that "The Right and Left Need Each Other" thread and seeing his post. But he isn't a regular here and this place feels "incomplete" to me, for some reason.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:11 pm

Penner wrote:Yeah, I made that post before going to that "The Right and Left Need Each Other" thread and seeing his post. But he isn't a regular here and this place feels "incomplete" to me, for some reason.
All the action is in the Iraq and Syria thread, you should swing by. DBTrek isn't a regular, yet, but it's only a matter of time.
*yip*

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:37 pm

boethius wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:False flag.
It was probably DBTrek that gassed those kids in Syria. Well, there's at least as much chance DBTrek did it as Assad did it.

When are we going to hang the banksters, globalists, and Deep State traitors who stage these fucking false flags to manipulate our country?
plus 42.

guess the reference.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:52 pm

Dude, it's 42 and 6.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change