Waiting for DBTrek...

Okeefenokee

Re: Waiting for DBTrek...

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:04 pm

StCapps wrote:skankhunt isn't DB.
Don't ruin it. I thought him posting would end my fun, but they've decided to continue it. I even showed 'em.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Penner

Post by Penner » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:51 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Penner wrote:I basically stated that you and skankhunt were DB and DSL, before Christmas, man. Just admit it.
Quote it then.
Penner wrote:
Haumana wrote:Anyone else think that 3knuckleshuffle is DB?

I think that Skankhunt and speakertoanimals are DSL and DB using fake names.
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=1219&hilit=Skankhu ... &start=660

And the date was Nov 30, 2016.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:55 pm

Penner wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Penner wrote:I basically stated that you and skankhunt were DB and DSL, before Christmas, man. Just admit it.
Quote it then.
Penner wrote:
Haumana wrote:Anyone else think that 3knuckleshuffle is DB?

And you are still wrong about skankhunt, but like many others you knew StA was DSL before Hash said anything. StA wasn't very subtle at all and we didn't need Hash to tell us by that point if you were really paying attention.
*yip*

Penner

Post by Penner » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:57 pm

StCapps wrote:
Penner wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Quote it then.
Penner wrote:

And you are still wrong about skankhunt, but like many others you knew StA was DSL before Hash said anything. StA wasn't very subtle at all and we didn't need Hash to tell us by that point if you were really paying attention.

Please, I was like the first one to say that StA was DSL- and that was back in Nov 30, 2016.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:59 pm

Do I let her keep failing, or do I tell her I'm not guessing? What to do? Well, I already said multiple times that they're wrong, and they still haven't figured out that I know what I'm talking about.

Okay, keep failing. You're wrong.

This continues to be enjoyable. 8-)
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:01 pm

I'm actually DB I confess. StA is nuke.

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:14 pm

Bunch of twats.
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:20 pm

there there Flip

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:24 pm

Martin Hash wrote:The Eagle has landed.
Okeefenokee wrote:Ky's bait might have done the trick.
Okeefenokee wrote:Does this sound like DB to you?
skankhunt42 wrote:Not to be Orwellian, but we should really start to focus on who exactly is having children. It will never happen, but until we do that this problem will go on forever. Not everyone should be allowed to breed. If you come from a cycle of shit, you should have to prove somehow that you're not going to continue that cycle to have a kid.
Y'all are way off.
StCapps wrote:Pretty sure DB and Flip haven't shown up yet. No idea what Monte is talking about.
Okeefenokee wrote:This is so enjoyable.

8-)
Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:I AM SPARTACUS!
:banana-ninja: :banana-ninja: :banana-ninja: :banana-ninja: :banana-ninja:
Fife wrote:
Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:I AM SPARTACUS!
:banana-ninja: :banana-ninja: :banana-ninja: :banana-ninja: :banana-ninja:

Lol, let the derping commence, unabated to the quarterback.

Welcome aboard homes.
Fife was the only one who figured it out on his own. I merely checked the new members after Hash said he was here, and figured out who, out of the only two new members, was posting like DB with much reservation.
Fife wrote:
Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:If you catch him at the right moment... after his second cup of coffee, while his computer's rebooting, when all is good and well at the cubicle-farm, perchance a thought may cross his mind--like a corn kernel found in a series of beer-soft logs after a fat weekend's barbecue.
Mighty kind of you to say those nice things about Nathan, there, AP. Now where have I heard talk about beer-soft logs before? :think:

When I was doing such odious work of looking at the postings of only two new members, I came across this,
Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:What is a "lifetime achievement award" for an actress? It means she's more raisan than grape and shouldn't expect much more in the way of accolades. Though I never watch them, I love these silly awards, and all these silly people patting each other on the back while secretly hoping the silly little hearts of those they now embrace shall soon stop beating.
:shifty:
:clap:
:shifty:
and it hit me that the reason the half dozen posts before this had felt so strange was because I knew this person. More raisan than grape? IDK what the fuck that means, but something tickles me, telling me I've met that person before.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:26 pm

That's not DB.