Waiting for DBTrek...

StCapps

Re: Waiting for DBTrek...

Post by StCapps » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:31 pm

Penner wrote:Who the fucks calls themselves "skankhunt"? In the first place?
Someone who likes South Park I imagine.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:31 pm

StCapps wrote:drtrech is back? Not buying it, if that were true you two would have gone at it several times already. Neither you or him have the self control to resist such entanglements.

Huh?

What makes you think he is back?

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:40 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Huh?

I assumed you were saying he was back based on Monte's quoting of drtrech that you re-posted combined with the fact that you said drtrech knew who you were before the 8th. Unless you told drtrech your identity prior to the DCF closing, how else would he find out who you were before the 8th?
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:53 pm

StCapps wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Huh?

I assumed you were saying he was back based on Monte's quoting of drtrech that you re-posted combined with the fact that you said drtrech knew who you were before the 8th. Unless you told drtrech your identity prior to the DCF closing, how else would he find out who you were before the 8th?

No. I said he was only one of three people who knew I was here. He still lurks from occasionally, you know.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:07 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:No. I said he was only one of three people who knew I was here. He still lurks from occasionally, you know.
Yes and I made the faulty assumption that the reason drtrech may have found out in that situation was because he PM'd you on this board to ask if you were StA and then you told him as much, or something along those lines. I guess you told him on the DCF or email or something instead.
Last edited by StCapps on Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:08 pm

StCapps wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:No. I said he was only one of three people who knew I was here. He still lurks from occasionally, you know.
Yes and I made the faulty assumption that the reason drtrech may have found out in that situation was because he PM'd you on this board to ask if you were StA and then you told him as much, or something along those lines.

No, he knew the whole time. I tried to get him to come here because I thought it would be funny if we pretended to suss each other out and get into a flame war, making it obvious who we were.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:09 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Yes and I made the faulty assumption that the reason drtrech may have found out in that situation was because he PM'd you on this board to ask if you were StA and then you told him as much, or something along those lines.

No, he knew the whole time. I tried to get him to come here because I thought it would be funny if we pretended to suss each other out and get into a flame war, making it obvious who we were.
That would have been funny. Missed opportunity.
*yip*

Penner

Post by Penner » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:50 pm

Penner wrote:

Yeah, I started talking about that stuff for the most part *after* Hash unwittingly let it out, and GCF decided to be a douche and blab it out to everybody, though.

One time before the 8th I took it too far and Monty almost had me.

The only people who knew it was me were Martin, Nukedog, and drtrech.

I pretty much called you out, on the boards, here and not PM. I mean I was right anyways- you are DLS.

This was you on the 2 Dec, only six days before Hash outed me.
Penner wrote:
Maybe we can have bets on who will come first. My first bet is that it will be DB and later trech and then finally DSL. Although, I just don't see those guys coming over until after the DCF is officially dead.
On 5 Dec, only three days before Hash outed me:
Penner wrote:
katarn wrote: Maybe DSL befroe trech, since trech officially wants a sabatical and DSL is silent.
I can see DSl and DB before trech coming here and yeah he does want to take a long sabatical.
Penner wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Maybe. Maybe he's here :?:

If he is then I bet he is one of the those "new" people that just came.

When, indeed, I was not one of the new guys, and registered the same day as you. I was always here.
I basically stated that you and skankhunt were DB and DSL, before Christmas, man. Just admit it.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:00 pm

Penner wrote:I basically stated that you and skankhunt were DB and DSL, before Christmas, man. Just admit it.
Quote it then.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:03 pm

skankhunt isn't DB.
*yip*