Waiting for DBTrek...

Penner

Re: Waiting for DBTrek...

Post by Penner » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:45 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:It's also several days after we started discussing it. You were spotted inbound, bubba. :lol:
For me it was all the talk about SJWs. I mean I have been to other boards but DSL has a problem and very troubling problem when it comes to SJWs. It's like that is all he sees and assumes that they are lurking in his closet waiting to grab him and make him use a public bathroom with someone who is transgender or something.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:58 pm

Penner wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:It's also several days after we started discussing it. You were spotted inbound, bubba. :lol:
For me it was all the talk about SJWs. I mean I have been to other boards but DSL has a problem and very troubling problem when it comes to SJWs. It's like that is all he sees and assumes that they are lurking in his closet waiting to grab him and make him use a public bathroom with someone who is transgender or something.

Yeah, I started talking about that stuff for the most part *after* Hash unwittingly let it out, and GCF decided to be a douche and blab it out to everybody, though.

One time before the 8th I took it too far and Monty almost had me.

The only people who knew it was me were Martin, Nukedog, and drtrech.

Penner

Post by Penner » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:05 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Penner wrote:

Yeah, I started talking about that stuff for the most part *after* Hash unwittingly let it out, and GCF decided to be a douche and blab it out to everybody, though.

I pretty much called you out, on the boards, here and not PM. I mean I was right anyways- you are DLS.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:25 pm

Penner wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Penner wrote:

I pretty much called you out, on the boards, here and not PM. I mean I was right anyways- you are DLS.

This was you on the 2 Dec, only six days before Hash outed me.
Penner wrote:
DrYouth wrote:Who will be the first of the Big Three?

Why are we obsessed about it?

:ugeek:
Maybe we can have bets on who will come first. My first bet is that it will be DB and later trech and then finally DSL. Although, I just don't see those guys coming over until after the DCF is officially dead.
On 5 Dec, only three days before Hash outed me:
Penner wrote:
katarn wrote:
Penner wrote:
Maybe we can have bets on who will come first. My first bet is that it will be DB and later trech and then finally DSL. Although, I just don't see those guys coming over until after the DCF is officially dead.
Maybe DSL befroe trech, since trech officially wants a sabatical and DSL is silent.
I can see DSl and DB before trech coming here and yeah he does want to take a long sabatical.
Penner wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Maybe. Maybe he's here :?:

If he is then I bet he is one of the those "new" people that just came.

When, indeed, I was not one of the new guys, and registered the same day as you. I was always here.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:27 pm

I mean I was right anyways- you are DLS.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:29 pm

Even Monty, who almost caught me, posted this on 8 Dec:
Montegriffo wrote:Turns out shameless lurker is not trech
Grumpy and I have been doing a bit of gentle nagging by e-mail

This morning I woke to this in my mail box;

Attention to give I have none
Enjoying my books and the sun
Or, lately, the rain
(Causing my knee some pain)
Which, frankly, is spoiling my fun.

My wife just asked "what do you write
On your iPad late into the night?"
I say "DCF"
She responds "what the eff?
I thought carlin shut down his site."

I tell her the forum is gone
And most of the guys have moved on
But though forum ends
I still have some friends
And I go off to write on the john

I sent this back to him;

Whilst I want you to enjoy your new life
and stay friends with your trouble and strife
this new forum's more fun
than the Dan Carlin one
no tension you could cut with a knife

the atmosphere's better over here
in a spirit of love and good cheer
no Strangelove in site
no DB to fight
and Nuke hasn't called any one queer

there are plenty off people to burn
and lots of new things you can learn
but the site would be better
with you,you trend setter
I anxiously await your return

To which I am sure drtrech got a good laugh.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:30 pm

I even got SSU to agree with me that the EU is a turd and would be better replaced with a confederation..
ssu wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Confederation should always be preferred over federation when distinct cultures are involved. Europe would do well under such an aegis. But federalism allows one group or faction to impose policy and values on all the others. That kind of power proves too attractive, and confederations tend to be avoided or later replaced by federations.

Here in America, kids are taught the earlier American confederation didn't work and just had to be replaced in a new constitutional convention by a federation. Yet I have not read good reasons why it didn't work, especially considering the monster the federal government quickly became, and the culture wars it engenders.

Europens would do well to avoid a similar fate. Great power for its own sake makes poor justification for federalism, in my opinion, unless you plan to be one of the rats scurrying through the halls of Washington or Brussels.
Well said,

The people are really different. And If you want to build a real European Federation, it's possible but it's goddam ugly and will take many decades, even Centuries with lot of blood shed in the process. You need people like Napoleon or Bismarck, nothing less will do. Even to create nation-states like France or Germany were rather crude things in the end.

In my view the biggest threat to the European Union are exactly the federalists, these idiots who hallucinate that some bureaucrats in Brussell's can form a new United States of Europe with penstrokes and legal technicalities. They are the real culprits of the demise of the European Union, if the union comes dissolves.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:32 pm

The one thing I proved here was that most of this strife does not originate from me. This hatred some people have of me is entirely pathological. If you they don't know it's me, they are quite civil. Once GCF saw Hash's post and started blabbing the news around, the insults and flame threads started to increase.

It's not me, guys, but a few of you in particular.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:09 pm

Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Jesus Christ... http://www.npr.org/2017/01/11/509137239 ... dent-elect
But remember this. We talk about the hacking. And hacking’s bad. And it shouldn’t be done. But look at the things that were hacked. Look at what was learned from that hacking. That Hillary Clinton got the questions to the debate and didn’t report it? That’s a horrible thing. That’s a horrible thing. Can you imagine that if Donald Trump got the questions to the debate? It would have been the biggest story in the history of stories. And they would have said, “immediately you have to get out of the race.” No one even talked about it. It’s a very terrible thing.

No mention that she's now the fucking Chair of the DNC.

This is insanity...
If you catch him at the right moment... after his second cup of coffee, while his computer's rebooting, when all is good and well at the cubicle-farm, perchance a thought may cross his mind--like a corn kernel found in a series of beer-soft logs after a fat weekend's barbecue.
Walked right up to GCF and looked him in the eye, and GCF had no clue who he was.

Some detective! :lol:

Fife was on point, though.
Fife wrote:
Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:If you catch him at the right moment... after his second cup of coffee, while his computer's rebooting, when all is good and well at the cubicle-farm, perchance a thought may cross his mind--like a corn kernel found in a series of beer-soft logs after a fat weekend's barbecue.
Mighty kind of you to say those nice things about Nathan, there, AP. Now where have I heard talk about beer-soft logs before? :think:

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:30 pm

drtrech is back? Not buying it, if that were true you two would have gone at it several times already. Neither you or him have the self control to resist such entanglements.
*yip*