Waiting for DBTrek...

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Waiting for DBTrek...

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:47 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I watched that motherfucker's name show up in the thread as a viewer right before Hash deleted the comment. Then he sent you guys all those PMs like a little bitch, blabbing my identity out to everybody like he is some kind of Columbo.
Like I said, it was days before that, but I can't prove it. You win, 007. Fooled us all for a week. :lol:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:53 pm

Then why was he only 80% sure on the 9th and made no mention of the Hash post?
GCF could have been reading a different subject in the same forum so you seeing his name at the bottom is proof of nothing.
Also it was me who PM'd him first not the other way round.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:59 pm

Hash was referring to your back and forth with Cid which was a dead giveaway, I knew it was you before Hash posted anything as did many others I am sure. You weren't subtle bro, you held discipline for a few days before dropping huge hints to anyone reading your posts for years.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:01 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Then why was he only 80% sure on the 9th and made no mention of the Hash post?
GCF could have been reading a different subject in the same forum so you seeing his name at the bottom is proof of nothing.
Also it was me who PM'd him first not the other way round.

Because he was pretending to have figured it out for himself.

You were the only one who suspected it.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:03 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Because he was pretending to have figured it out for himself.

That's your perception, not reality. Lots of people either knew or heavily suspected you before Hash's opium den exploits. Monte wasn't the only one, he probably wasn't even the first one, just because that's the first you picked up on your cover being blown doesn't mean it hadn't been blown before that.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:06 pm

StCapps wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Because he was pretending to have figured it out for himself.

That's your perception, not reality. Lots of people either knew or heavily suspected you before Hash's opium den exploits.

LOL!

The only poster who didn't know who I was already that suspected it was Monty. That's it. It wasn't until Hash outed me and GCF decided it would be appropriate to blab the news out to everybody as if he figured it out by himself that you guys even began to discuss it.

It's really sad that even at something so trivial you guys can't admit when you are wrong when presented with the facts. Hash outed me on the 8th. GCF started PM you guys on the 9th, pretending like he figured it out for himself. The message trail is right there posted in this thread. I don't even know why you are invested in denying it at this point. It's so meaningless.

Plus, you are being played for assholes by GCF. Why would you even go along with that?

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:08 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
StCapps wrote:

That's your perception, not reality. Lots of people either knew or heavily suspected you before Hash's opium den exploits.

LOL!

The only poster who didn't know who I was already that suspected it was Monty. That's it. It wasn't until Hash outed me and GCF decided it would be appropriate to blab the news out to everybody as if he figured it out by himself that you guys even began to discuss it.

It's really sad that even at something so trivial you guys can't admit when you are wrong when presented with the facts. Hash outed me on the 8th. GCF started PM you guys on the 9th, pretending like he figured it out for himself. The message trail is right there posted in this thread. I don't even know why you are invested in denying it at this point. It's so meaningless.
I knew before the 8th and the PM's. Just because there is no documented proof doesn't mean that isn't the case. I knew within that week of your arrival, I just choose not to say anything. You disguised yourself well for only a day or two, then you started getting sloppy.
Last edited by StCapps on Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:09 pm

LOL, no you didn't.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:13 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:LOL, no you didn't.
Okay there omnipotent mind reader, I'm sure you can be 100% sure that I didn't know until after.
:roll:

Anything to maintain the delusion that you were stealthy until Hash burned your cover. You need to pretend that nothing else prior could have possibly given you away and you're unwilling to accept the possibility that you didn't cover your tracks all that well. As if that scenario isn't a far more likely possibility than your "it's all Hash's fault" narrative.
*yip*

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:22 pm

This thread is like kids playing cops and robbers...

"Ha! Shot you!"

"Nuh uh, I shot you first!"

"No way, I had bulletproof armor!"

"Yeah, but I shot you with a bazooka!"

:lol:
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.