Waiting for DBTrek...

Speaker to Animals

Re: Waiting for DBTrek...

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:55 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
StCapps wrote:That isn't how we found out, your posting style gave you away. The topics you talked about and the way you talked about them were unmistakable deadringer DSL, Hash had nothing to do with that. If you wanted to remain anonymous you should have masked yourself better and gone out of your way to not sound exactly like you did in your old posts on the DCF. Hash merely confirmed, everyone already knew.
You don't know what you are talking about. This happened before I made it obvious.

Hash was getting high in an opium den. You and others said something about me not being here. He said I was here. Before he deleted it, GCF saw the thread, and then went around telling people as if he figured it out.

The only person that suspected it was Monty.
I know you think you were being subtle but check the date on my post, that's 6 days after you joined. Page 51 in the Mess discussing Pussy Riot.
Re: The Mess

Postby Montegriffo » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:26 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
They stormed an Orthodox mass and desicrated the altar. After generations of marxists trying to exterminate Russian Orthodoxy, perhaps the Russians find themselves a touch defensive about that kind of hatred. It surprises me those shrill harpies yet live, to be quite honest. The Russian people are to be commended for their compassion and forgiveness.

Own up, are you Strangelove?
I just said you were the only one who suspected it.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:01 pm

It's also several days after we started discussing it. You were spotted inbound, bubba. :lol:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:04 pm

I'd like to think it was only me smart enough to suss you out but I think that's highly unlikely. You outed yourself mate so trying to blame Hash is smoke and mirrors.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:04 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:It's also several days after we started discussing it. You were spotted inbound, bubba. :lol:
DSL wants to believe he was super stealth though. He's so sure of it, he's blames Hash, it couldn't possibly have been his lack of subtlety.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:09 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:It's also several days after we started discussing it. You were spotted inbound, bubba. :lol:
December 9th was when we discussed it privately and decided not to out him. The "I'm Spartacus" started in response to Penner sussing it a few days later. Basically most people worked it out within 2 weeks. DSL figured so long as he didn't call anyone a cunt he was safe. :lol: :lol:
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:12 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
December 9th was when we discussed it privately and decided not to out him. The "I'm Spartacus" started in response to Penner sussing it a few days later. Basically most people worked it out within 2 weeks. DSL figured so long as he didn't call anyone a cunt he was safe. :lol: :lol:

Uh.. yeah.. and Hash got fucked up and outed me to GCF on the 8th..

You are the only one who suspected, dude.

Ask yourself who initiated those pms. It was probaby GCF acting like he is fucking Sherlock Holmes when in reality he just happened to read Hash's post before it was deleted.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:25 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Pretty confident it was prior to that. You blurted that one out after you got frustrated with him, but it was a few days after we had concluded it was DSL.

I had to purge my PMs, or I could verify.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:34 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Pretty confident it was prior to that. You blurted that one out after you got frustrated with him, but it was a few days after we had concluded it was DSL.

I kept the evidence when I purged mine
Sent: Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:37 am
by GrumpyCatFace

Montegriffo wrote:
Talking of names, I'm seriously starting to think "talks to animals" is DSL. Not going to call him out on it though because if he wants to leave his baggage behind at the DCF that's ok by me.

I'm 80% sure of it, yeah. Some of his terms are slipping in when he gets into an argument.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:36 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
by GrumpyCatFace

Montegriffo wrote:
Talking of names, I'm seriously starting to think "talks to animals" is DSL. Not going to call him out on it though because if he wants to leave his baggage behind at the DCF that's ok by me.

I'm 80% sure of it, yeah. Some of his terms are slipping in when he gets into an argument.
Bah, fine. I can't prove different. :ugeek:

Could've sworn we discussed it prior to that though.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:43 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

I kept the evidence when I purged mine
by GrumpyCatFace

Montegriffo wrote:

You are letting GCF play you like assholes here. Seriously.
Sent: Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:37 pm
by Speaker to Animals

Martin Hash wrote:
I can't believe Cid didn't suss you out?

Their hatred is purely pathological at this point. I am not posting any differently.
Re: Wtf?!
Sent: Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:19 pm
by Martin Hash

I already did.
Sent: Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:04 pm
by Speaker to Animals

Martin Hash wrote:

Erase it before you blow my cover!
Sent: Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:03 pm
by Martin Hash

Wtf?!
Sent: Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:57 pm
by Speaker to Animals

Don't tell them I am here! :lol:

I watched that motherfucker's name show up in the thread as a viewer right before Hash deleted the comment. Then he sent you guys all those PMs like a little bitch, blabbing my identity out to everybody like he is some kind of Columbo.