Waiting for drtrech...

DrYouth

Re: Waiting for drtrech...

Post by DrYouth » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:19 pm

TheReal_ND wrote: I got to relisten to him all over again with a closer ear. Couldn't say off the top of my head Because I haven't really finished the last couple.
Well get on it already...
It was an eye opener for a liberal knee jerk Jew defender like myself.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:00 pm

DrYouth wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote: I got to relisten to him all over again with a closer ear. Couldn't say off the top of my head Because I haven't really finished the last couple.
Well get on it already...
It was an eye opener for a liberal knee jerk Jew defender like myself.
Me too until I was introduced to most of that stuff a while back, but Darryl really cemented it in. In fact, I hate to go down the Holocaust Denier road even a little bit but, wow, MartyrMade really enlightened me as to just how practiced & effective Zionists are at propaganda.

p.s. At the very start of the 1967 War, Israel even tried to sink a U.S. navy ship in the Mediterranean, the U.S.S. Liberty, that could have given alarm of Israel's sneak attack on the Arabs. I heard a detailed telling of the story on NPR, and was flabbergasted. Israel's influence on the U.S. was so total that when a U.S. aircraft carrier went to save the Liberty, Israel called Lyndon Johnson to order it back AND HE DID. Luckily, the Captain of the carrier ignored the order so we have the story today.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:02 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Kath wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Wherever you want to put Nuke on the political spectrum, you can always have a reasoned debate with him no matter how far away from his views your own are. A lot of people could learn from his example....
Huh? Which Nukedog? The one that cries FAKE NEWS if the referenced article isn't 100% pro Trump? Or is it the Nuke that calls you a gay cuck if you don't completely agree with him?
I can only really talk about my dialogues with him which are always courteous.
I have noticed the way several people round on you though when you try to inject some perspective into the debate. I think it is a compliment to your debating skills that they feel they have to gang up on you.
Jews deserved to die is not just perspective. It's the endorsement of genocide post Enlightenment.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:03 am

I'm sorry are you still talking about me?

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:51 am

TheReal_ND wrote:Image
I'm sorry are you still talking about me?
Ok then Nuke, let's get serious here for a minute. Do you think millions of Jews deserved to die and do you think the final solution was justified or do you deny it really happened to the extent people believe today?

Edit, damn this should be in the DB thread, sorry trech.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:29 am

"Do you think:" No.
"Or do you deny:" Yes. Replace deny with doubt.
Also Hitler was pro Israel as am I.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:00 am

TheReal_ND wrote:"Do you think:" No.
"Or do you deny:" Yes. Replace deny with doubt.
Also Hitler was pro Israel as am I.
So you doubt the numbers despite the extensive records kept by the Nazis themselves?
Fuck, Hitler would love modern day Israel and it's attitude to human rights and segregation.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:06 am

Doubting it happened "to the extent people believe today"...
Might be the lynchpin in that statement.

Believing the numbers may have been exaggerated by Zionist propaganda seems pretty legit.

But then the difference between this many millions and that many millions seems an exercise in hairsplitting when it comes to the degree of horror.
That it was then exaggerated even beyond it's horribleness and used as propaganda by Jews exploiting the horror perpetrated on their own kind
only adds insult to injury...

That it was massive and extraordinarily horrible doesn't seem to be in question.

It seems that Jews (like most cultures) can be both victims and perpetrators... throwing both SJW types and vehement antisemites into opposite tailspins.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:51 am

I think the evidence shows clearly they did this, but the left obsesses over it in order to avoid attention going towards the exponentially worse holocausts perpetrated by marxists.

I find it bizarre how people will get tears over the horrors of the German extermination program, while then rationalizing the worse horrors of Stalin and Mao. Or just ignoring them. Then when Fidel Castro of all people dies, they become teary-eyed again, but not in remembrance of all the people he murdered, but because they love the guy.

It causes me to think the left has basically lost their damned minds at this point. I am reading a guy who wears a Che Guevara t-shirt grill a Holocaust denier. What world have we created for ourselves?

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:33 am

Monty has a Che Guevera shirt?

Never knew he was so edgy!

Trebuchet t shirt was as far as I thought he would go.