Waiting for drtrech...

Alexander PhiAlipson

Re: Waiting for drtrech...

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:26 pm

He was only following orders!
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

Penner

Post by Penner » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:31 pm

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote: A fucking Holocaust fan is saving our membership numbers?
Naughty, naughty. Holocaust denial is not the same as holocaust fandom.
He is a denier? Got source? I recall him saying he was a fan.
I thought he just likes nukes (the bombs and not nukedog) and that was pretty much it. I mean the guy can talk and debate and seems to quell whatever side is on "fire" in terms of national security, NATO, Russia, the military in general, etc...

I mean as an American, his talks about how much he loves his Queen is another thing (and I don't hate the Queen it's just too much to handled as an American... be totally in love with a monarchy that are just reduced to figured heads who would occasionally get into the tabloids about their sex life, etc...).

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:33 pm

Penner wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Naughty, naughty. Holocaust denial is not the same as holocaust fandom.
He is a denier? Got source? I recall him saying he was a fan.
I thought he just likes nukes (the bombs and not nukedog) and that was pretty much it. I mean the guy can talk and debate and seems to quell whatever side is on "fire" in terms of national security, NATO, Russia, the military in general, etc...

I mean as an American, his talks about how much he loves his Queen is another thing (and I don't hate the Queen it's just too much to handled as an American... be totally in love with a monarchy that are just reduced to figured heads who would occasionally get into the tabloids about their sex life, etc...).
:lol:

We're talking about Nuke, not Smitty.

That's too funny.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Penner

Post by Penner » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:34 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Penner wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote: He is a denier? Got source? I recall him saying he was a fan.

:lol:

We're talking about Nuke, not Smitty.

That's too funny.
I could swear that Nuke was just trolling everyone with that since he was pissed that he thought that Dan called Trump, a "Nuclear Hitler"?

K@th

Post by K@th » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:59 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Wherever you want to put Nuke on the political spectrum, you can always have a reasoned debate with him no matter how far away from his views your own are. A lot of people could learn from his example....
Huh? Which Nukedog? The one that cries FAKE NEWS if the referenced article isn't 100% pro Trump? Or is it the Nuke that calls you a gay cuck if you don't completely agree with him?
Account abandoned.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:18 pm

Kath wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Wherever you want to put Nuke on the political spectrum, you can always have a reasoned debate with him no matter how far away from his views your own are. A lot of people could learn from his example....
Huh? Which Nukedog? The one that cries FAKE NEWS if the referenced article isn't 100% pro Trump? Or is it the Nuke that calls you a gay cuck if you don't completely agree with him?
I can only really talk about my dialogues with him which are always courteous.
I have noticed the way several people round on you though when you try to inject some perspective into the debate. I think it is a compliment to your debating skills that they feel they have to gang up on you.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:20 pm

Kath,

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:26 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Too harsh on Penner too. In a few months when the fan boys realise the swamp has not been drained Penner will be able to say "told you so".
No doubt penner will shill for the Democrat party line throughout, for the next eight years in fact, because you'll see the American economy pick up under Trump, and he will win reelection with ease, this party is just getting started, pennerbots can shill till they're blue in the face, won't make any difference, and it is indeed amusing.

As I said, all we need is penner to be the liberal spambot, so who needs you? You had some funny trebuchet stuff, but you blew your wad on that in like two weeks, so you've pretty much outlived your usefullness already.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:59 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Too harsh on Penner too. In a few months when the fan boys realise the swamp has not been drained Penner will be able to say "told you so".
No doubt penner will shill for the Democrat party line throughout, for the next eight years in fact, because you'll see the American economy pick up under Trump, and he will win reelection with ease, this party is just getting started, pennerbots can shill till they're blue in the face, won't make any difference, and it is indeed amusing.

As I said, all we need is penner to be the liberal spambot, so who needs you? You had some funny trebuchet stuff, but you blew your wad on that in like two weeks, so you've pretty much outlived your usefullness already.
Pah, no real need to attack the Trump Presidency, the Republicans will be fighting amongst themselves in no time at all. A divided party leading a divided country, the best tactic will just be to sit back and watch it all fall apart.
Trump supporters will soon be disillusioned when they realise life is not getting better for them while the elites just keep on getting richer and more powerful.

And I've not run out of trebuchet memes yet....

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:29 pm

DrYouth wrote:Hey Nuke...

I thought Darryl Cooper did a pretty good job of looking critically at the potent Zionist propaganda machine in his latest episode of Martyrmade.
At the same time he was unequivocal about the horrors of the Holocaust.

Did he strike the right balance in your opinion?
I got to relisten to him all over again with a closer ear. Couldn't say off the top of my head Because I haven't really finished the last couple.