Waiting for drtrech...

Montegriffo

Re: Waiting for drtrech...

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:48 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:I think the evidence shows clearly they did this, but the left obsesses over it in order to avoid attention going towards the exponentially worse holocausts perpetrated by marxists.

I find it bizarre how people will get tears over the horrors of the German extermination program, while then rationalizing the worse horrors of Stalin and Mao. Or just ignoring them. Then when Fidel Castro of all people dies, they become teary-eyed again, but not in remembrance of all the people he murdered, but because they love the guy.

It causes me to think the left has basically lost their damned minds at this point. I am reading a guy who wears a Che Guevara t-shirt grill a Holocaust denier. What world have we created for ourselves?
Ah, changing it up to add a little deflection to your usual strawman tactics eh DSL?
I have never denied, rationalised or ignored the excesses of Mao or Stalin and I didn't make any comments at all on the death of Castro. I wore a Che T-shirt once for around 2 minutes just to take a photo with the sole intention of winding you up. I have never offered any defence for Che Guevara's crimes either.
As for asking someone two questions about the holocaust, if that constitutes a grilling for you then you are a thinner skinned,pathetic victim than even Donald Trump.
So if your argument is no one can debate the holocaust because Marxists were worse then you are the equivalent of an SJW shutting down a debate by shouting "Nazi".
Again I ask you to debate honestly or fuck off.......
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:56 am

*sigh*

You really are unstable.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:29 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:*sigh*

You really are unstable.
Go on then, explain to me again why I can't ask Nuke his thoughts on the holocaust. See if you can do it without calling me a Marxist this time.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:40 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:*sigh*

You really are unstable.
Go on then, explain to me again why I can't ask Nuke his thoughts on the holocaust. See if you can do it without calling me a Marxist this time.

It wasn't an attack on you. I made a comment about peoples' conflicting/contradictory biases. It does seem strange to me that you would want to correct a holocaust denier (presumably so that it "never happens again", which is laudable), but then wear t-shirts depicting a mass-killing communist.

Stalin murdered somewhere around 50 million people. Chairman Mao murdered somewhere around 45 million people.

Yet I don't have to search far and wide to find people on the left who love to dispute the severity of those other holocausts, or even to rationalize those leaders.

Does it occur to you that, from my perspective, you all are a little crazy? These things happened. It's really weird for me to sit here and read or listen to leftists get into heated discussions with Holocaust deniers. Do you guys switch it up where the Holocaust deniers try to school you about how the Stalin and Mao really did kill about a hundred million people, combined?

You might want to read up on the guy who's face graces you t-shirt:

http://www.worldaffairsjournal.org/blog ... he-guevara

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:42 pm

Montegriffo wrote: I wore a Che T-shirt once for around 2 minutes just to take a photo with the sole intention of winding you up...
So that worked.

Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:02 pm

It's almost like people are ignoring what I'm saying and inserting their own biases.... come here Monte :cry:

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:07 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:It's almost like people are ignoring what I'm saying and inserting their own biases..
Wow, that never happens to me around here. (Except for almost every single post I make.)
Account abandoned.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:12 pm

Mmm.... you should give yourself a hug.

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:19 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Mmm.... you should give yourself a hug.
yer gay
Account abandoned.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:06 am

refreshing bait....

What constitutes bait for drtrech?

Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty