Waiting for drtrech...

Martin Hash

Waiting for drtrech...

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:58 am

Panty-waist liberals can gather here until trech shows up.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

TheReal_ND

Re: Waiting for drtrech...

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:01 pm

Posting in good thread.

ssu

Post by ssu » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:44 pm

Without drtrech no ying and yang.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:25 pm

I have spoken to him and he say's he thought hard and decided his motive for coming was fear of letting go so he decided to let go.
I'm not completely convinced so I reckon it's up to us to show him we are not completely dysfunctional and he'll return.
You know he will have to lurk eventually. :lol:
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

K@th

Post by K@th » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:34 pm

Montegriffo wrote:I have spoken to him and he say's he thought hard and decided his motive for coming was fear of letting go so he decided to let go.
:
That was my original thought as well. With the craziest election of my lifetime and some very enthusiastic Trump supporters, I just have to see it play out for awhile. Sure, I can go to a new place, but I'll have no idea how strong/weak their arguments were for/against either candidate.

So, I'm here for at least his first 100 days.
Account abandoned.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:36 pm

As soon as I got here, I realized that I had already let go, not of the fam, just the baggage of the DCF boilerplate agenda, as soon as I touched down on the free soil of a new land, I felt liberated, but at the same time, all my homeys are with me here, being liberated too. Literally, the best of both worlds.

It wasn't the peeps at the DCF that had become oppressive, it was the agenda, once liberated from that, all that is left, is what was the best of it.
Nec Aspera Terrent

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:57 pm

Who else is missing? Where's Flip?

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:15 pm

What about Strangelove?? Did he swap names or is he decision pending?
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

ssu

Post by ssu » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:19 pm

Kath wrote:That was my original thought as well. With the craziest election of my lifetime and some very enthusiastic Trump supporters, I just have to see it play out for awhile. Sure, I can go to a new place, but I'll have no idea how strong/weak their arguments were for/against either candidate.

So, I'm here for at least his first 100 days.
You know what will happen, Kath

People will be dissappointed with Trump.

Yet likely the supporters will hide it and just move on because of the "annoying democrats" are so... annoying. Just like happened with the Bush supporters who defended his actions. And later the enthusiastic Obama supporters who defended their hero's actions. People will just forget that there weren't any nukes in Iraq. Or that Gitmo is still open and the US is de facto still in Iraq (and Afghanistan) and we are still fighting the War on Terror. Same will happen with Trump. First enthusiasm, then defence of his actions, then just moving on... And later we may notice, that perhaps it wasn't as bad as people thought.

Hence if DCF would have onwards for some years, the people would have changed. Just as they did before.

If open forums are dying and people just want to be in their own echochamber, that is a worrying trend. It's very good to talk with people who disagree with you, support different political parties and ideologies. Very important in a democracy. But seems that the enthusiastic Trumpists made people to veer off and basically the Forum wasn't so usefull to Dan. Telling of the times.
Smitty-48 wrote:As soon as I got here, I realized that I had already let go, not of the fam, just the baggage of the DCF boilerplate agenda, as soon as I touched down on the free soil of a new land, I felt liberated, but at the same time, all my homeys are with me here, being liberated too. Literally, the best of both worlds.
Perhaps a site of democrat that supported Trump seems the perfect oxymoron to be or what?

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:29 pm

X
Last edited by Fife on Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.