If you're new to the DCF 2.0 and didn't post in the 1.0 forum get in here

Montegriffo

Re: If you're new to the DCF 2.0 and didn't post in the 1.0 forum get in here

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:53 pm

I mean, are we just going to go through this sort of crap again?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:58 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Yeah, a bit fed up, the honeymoon period seems to be over, same circular arguments and no new blood. Downward spiral begins.
Nah,
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:18 pm

skankhunt42 wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Yeah, a bit fed up, the honeymoon period seems to be over, same circular arguments and no new blood. Downward spiral begins.
Nah,
No use to me Skank, I got 4 seconds after 10 mins of really slow downloading before I gave up...
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:59 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Yesterday was the first day since our resettlement that we had no new members, none today either, Is that going to be it? Take away members not posting and there are 91 of us.
Existential angst setting in...
Youth nails it.

Keeping a forum active is a touchy thing. You've got to have a dozen no-matter-what Actives, plus a base of Regulars (100 is good), plus a draw for new blood. (Lots of lurkers is good too - for the performance aspect of it.) Do what you can & we'll be alright.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:06 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
DrYouth wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Yesterday was the first day since our resettlement that we had no new members, none today either, Is that going to be it? Take away members not posting and there are 91 of us.
Existential angst setting in...
Youth nails it.

Keeping a forum active is a touchy thing. You've got to have a dozen no-matter-what Actives, plus a base of Regulars (100 is good), plus a draw for new blood. (Lots of lurkers is good too - for the performance aspect of it.) Do what you can & we'll be alright.
Hey, if I last till Christmas I'll have more post than you :lol:

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:19 pm

We gon' be fine.

The one with the keyboard types. When the one with the keyboard dies, the one holding the mouse picks up the keyboard and types. Any who retreat will be shot.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:30 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:We gon' be fine.

The one with the keyboard types. When the one with the keyboard dies, the one holding the mouse picks up the keyboard and types. Any who retreat will be shot.
So this is the Stalingrad forum? Onwards to the meat-grinder.....

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:23 pm

For Glory!!!

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:29 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:For Glory!!!

Don't need no Mel Gibson pics round here mate. :lol:

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:35 pm

Hash ain't scared and I am not worried that he will jerk the plug before actual forum flat lining. I bet the shakes are starting to develop in some that didn't make the crossing. I will bump the post on DC facebook page again tomorrow.