If you're new to the DCF 2.0 and didn't post in the 1.0 forum get in here

Fife

Re: If you're new to the DCF 2.0 and didn't post in the 1.0 forum get in here

Post by Fife » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:46 pm

X
Last edited by Fife on Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:14 pm

Woah guy I don't care about what you do in the bedroom.

Mercury

Post by Mercury » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:22 am

Hello all,

Thanks to Dr. Hash and friends for having me over.

Longtime listener to that Hardcore Sense guy. Started around one of the early WWI episodes in which he talked about "A Storm of Steel" quite a bit (2007?). I remember listening to it on a click-wheel ipod that was state-of-the art at the time.

Never posted on the forum, though there were many interesting conversations, and I've enjoyed the links, ideas, and information shared.
With sad countenance and downcast eyes, Aeneas wends his way, quitting the cavern, and ponders in his mind the dark issues.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:50 am

Mercury wrote:Hello all,

Longtime listener to that Hardcore Sense guy. Started around one of the early WWI episodes in which he talked about "A Storm of Steel" quite a bit (2007?). I remember listening to it on a click-wheel ipod that was state-of-the art at the time.

Never posted on the forum, though there were many interesting conversations, and I've enjoyed the links, ideas, and information shared.
Hi Mercury,
Thanks for saying hello, many haven't. Hopefully you will join in and not just lurk.
The rest of you lurkers say hi and tell us a little about yourselves, we don't bite. Internet bites don't hurt for long anyway.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:10 am

Mercury wrote:Hello all,

Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Mercury

Post by Mercury » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:15 am

Thanks, both of you. Happy to be here.
With sad countenance and downcast eyes, Aeneas wends his way, quitting the cavern, and ponders in his mind the dark issues.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:17 am

AndrewBennett wrote:
Penner wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Roberoy, claims to be 15. Posting like an Archon so you'd hardly notice.

To be an Archon is like to have a second job. You need to constantly post things up and to build up you post count to 10,000. Back on the DCF I was just doing some shitposting to get my post count up, so I can reach Archon faster. I have been there since 2011 or so, so I was just taking my time with everything and then Dan announced he was pulling the plug....
Or you just have to get a job where you're sitting around waiting for things to happen.

I got over 3000 posts in 12 months on the DCF.

On the Surfermag forum I have 37k posts in 8 years.

I'm glad I get paid to do this :lol:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:38 pm

Yesterday was the first day since our resettlement that we had no new members, none today either, Is that going to be it? Take away members not posting and there are 91 of us.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:45 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Yesterday was the first day since our resettlement that we had no new members, none today either, Is that going to be it? Take away members not posting and there are 91 of us.
Existential angst setting in...

:?
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:49 pm

Yeah, a bit fed up, the honeymoon period seems to be over, same circular arguments and no new blood. Downward spiral begins.