If you're new to the DCF 2.0 and didn't post in the 1.0 forum get in here

TheReal_ND

Re: If you're new to the DCF 2.0 and didn't post in the 1.0 forum get in here

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:44 am

Sparrow941 wrote:"Every thread is just some guy named DSL calling soneone named DrTrech a cunt" I almost choked on my lunch laighing at that.
Yeah in the DCF "Reddit is talking about us," thread? :lol:

JamesK

Post by JamesK » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:08 am

Already posted my origin story spiel on the "As a DCF Lurker" thread, but thought I'd check in: lurker at DCF for the last three years, older millenial, law prof, interested in constitutional law and military history (thanks, Dan).

Already looking forward to the first time I get chewed out by someone here for being a little bitch.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:40 am

A word to European newcomers:

Whatever you do: Don't defend the Dutch. :o
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:45 am

BjornP wrote:A word to European newcomers:

"Fuck the Dutch" - Skatehunt42
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:53 am

You are off to a great start. :D
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Heraclius

Post by Heraclius » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:55 am

I was planning to start posting regularly on the old forum in around early November, which was around halfway through my first quarter of college. It's a shame the forum closed down as soon as I was hoping to start participating in the discussions.

I was following the (old) forum since the summer before my freshman year of high school and now, during my freshman year of college, hope I can add my own insight into the discussions.

I think I started listening to Hardcore History around 7th grade which eventually led me to Common Sense and in turn the forum a few years later. I remember telling my high school's US History/Euro teacher about the Poking the Bear episode and strangely enough, during the first day of class of European History, the lesson sounded like a carbon copy of the episode!

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:23 pm

BjornP wrote:A word to European newcomers:

I love the Dutch.
Literaly in one case.
Beautiful laid back people.
Have to go through me if you take on the Dutch.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:25 pm

Heraclius wrote:I was planning to start posting regularly on the old forum in around early November, which was around halfway through my first quarter of college. It's a shame the forum closed down as soon as I was hoping to start participating in the discussions.

I was following the (old) forum since the summer before my freshman year of high school and now, during my freshman year of college, hope I can add my own insight into the discussions.

I think I started listening to Hardcore History around 7th grade which eventually led me to Common Sense and in turn the forum a few years later. I remember telling my high school's US History/Euro teacher about the Poking the Bear episode and strangely enough, during the first day of class of European History, the lesson sounded like a carbon copy of the episode!
Damn dude that's crazy. You should have posted anyway dude. Rob's like twelve and don't know his ass from an elbow but he posts anyway :lol:

Penner

Post by Penner » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:57 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Heraclius wrote:I was planning to start posting regularly on the old forum in around early November, which was around halfway through my first quarter of college. It's a shame the forum closed down as soon as I was hoping to start participating in the discussions.

Damn dude that's crazy. You should have posted anyway dude. Rob's like twelve and don't know his ass from an elbow but he posts anyway :lol:
Who is Rob?

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:01 pm

Roberoy, claims to be 15. Posting like an Archon so you'd hardly notice.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.