If you're new to the DCF 2.0 and didn't post in the 1.0 forum get in here

Okeefenokee

Re: If you're new to the DCF 2.0 and didn't post in the 1.0 forum get in here

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:20 pm

Fife wrote:
Fish_Happens wrote:Currently digging into Bolleli's Theodore Roosevelt series, much recommended for those unaware.
Where's the :goteam: emoji? Hi there Mr. Fish. Look forward to discussing the Danieli TR treatment.
Daniel's take on TR is almost a complete flip from what we got from Dan, and Daniel comes across as much more fair.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Lucky1936

Post by Lucky1936 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:34 pm

I'm basically here because of Smitty. I remember he was talking about the Canadian election. I thought it was pretty insightful when he pointed out that in Canada governments don't get voted in, they get voted out. I think this is true in a more general sense, as well.

I'm not the only one who recently realized how valuable a resource this community is, and I got a bit freaked out by how close we came to losing it. it came up in the 'DCF is Ending' thread how hard it would be to recruit new people and it would get boring real quick. I'm glad I'm not the only lurker to step up and be a part of the next thing!!

To borrow from Smitty again, "it was never about what we said yesterday, it was always about what we were going to say tomorrow"

Can that be my signature line?
Wow, look at all the smilies!!

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:39 pm

Lucky1936 wrote: To borrow from Smitty again, "it was never about what we said yesterday, it was always about what we were going to say tomorrow"

Do it. Smitty appreciates bold actions. Grab it, chomp on the cigar, spit and own it.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:40 pm

Just cite your source, and you're good. Welcome to the fray. The joy of being granted refugee status should keep things civil here for a little while. Let's not go raping the locals just yet.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:47 pm

Haumana wrote:
Lucky1936 wrote: To borrow from Smitty again, "it was never about what we said yesterday, it was always about what we were going to say tomorrow"

Do it. Smitty appreciates bold actions. Grab it, chomp on the cigar, spit and own it.
I don't actually chomp on my cigars, I suckle them delicately, like a woman, you don't chew the cud, on a $25 cigar.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Lucky1936

Post by Lucky1936 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:49 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Haumana wrote:

I don't actually chomp on my cigars, I suckle them delicately, like a woman, you don't chew the cud, on a $25 cigar.
Hi Smitty. Pleased to meet you
Wow, look at all the smilies!!

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:55 pm

Lucky1936 wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Haumana wrote:
Hi Smitty. Pleased to meet you
Hello, sir. Likewise, I'm sure.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:56 pm

Smitty-48 wrote: I don't actually chomp on my cigars, I suckle them delicately, like a woman, you don't chew the cud, on a $25 cigar.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: My mistake, sir. I didn't mean to imply cud and after reviewing the record I clearly fucked up. The gentleman puffs the cigars. In any event, puff it like you own it or suckle it for that matter. Just own it.

I just Lurk

Post by I just Lurk » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:33 am

Still no sign of DSL, DB, or trech? :(
NukeDog was right

I just Lurk

Post by I just Lurk » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:36 am

"Every thread is just some guy named DSL calling soneone named DrTrech a cunt" I almost choked on my lunch laighing at that.
NukeDog was right