If you're new to the DCF 2.0 and didn't post in the 1.0 forum get in here

Haumana

Re: If you're new to the DCF 2.0 and didn't post in the 1.0 forum get in here

Post by Haumana » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:21 pm

Fish_Happens wrote: I'm a lightweight when it comes to this kind of discourse, so I'll probably be torn apart when I throw in my two cents - but who gives a fuck?
This group makes a lot of people feel that way, including me. I think that is why the majority flee to Facebook because that kitchen is much cooler but also less interesting.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:25 pm

Fish_Happens wrote:Hey folks,

Greeting from Philadelphia. Lurked on and off for about a year. Been listening to Dan for about two years prior to discovering DCF. Enjoyed the rapport. I'm a lightweight when it comes to this kind of discourse, so I'll probably be torn apart when I throw in my two cents - but who gives a fuck? Currently digging into Bolleli's Theodore Roosevelt series, much recommended for those unaware.
Yep, Bolleli's putting out good stuff.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:25 pm

Greeting from Philadelphia. Lurked on and off for about a year. Been listening to Dan for about two years prior to discovering DCF. Enjoyed the rapport. I'm a lightweight when it comes to this kind of discourse, so I'll probably be torn apart when I throw in my two cents - but who gives a fuck? Currently digging into Bolleli's Theodore Roosevelt series, much recommended for those unaware.

Most all of us got pretty well toasted early on, the weak were winnowed away. Hang in there, you've got something to add.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:26 pm

Haumana wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:What's DCF? I work for Hash. He said I have to be his eyes and ears in here.

/edit. I mean Mr. Hash.

(please don't fire me)
Dr. Hash, underling. He chose wisely, btw.
Alright, I'll come clean. It's actually me, Okee. I's just pullin' your leg.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:30 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Haumana wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:What's DCF? I work for Hash. He said I have to be his eyes and ears in here.

/edit. I mean Mr. Hash.

(please don't fire me)
Dr. Hash, underling. He chose wisely, btw.
Alright, I'll come clean. It's actually me, Okee. I's just pullin' your leg.
I figured it was you. I thought he brought you on as admin or moderator or some other post of import.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:34 pm

Badly delivered joke.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:36 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:Badly delivered joke.
I blame the interweb.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:38 pm

Welcome fish.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:59 pm

If you are going to post from home territory you have to seek my permission to do so. Rules of Major League Message Boards. All I require is a good place to get some high quality beer.

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:56 pm

Fish_Happens wrote:Currently digging into Bolleli's Theodore Roosevelt series, much recommended for those unaware.
Where's the :goteam: emoji? Hi there Mr. Fish. Look forward to discussing the Danieli TR treatment.