Martin Hash

Hello all DCF Refugees.

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:17 am

Introduce yourself if you're new.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Okeefenokee

Re: Hello all DCF Refugees.

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:23 pm

Sort of feels like picking up the pieces after a hurricane.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:13 am

Soooo, yeah to add to Okee's point. It feels abit odd to come here, after having said farewell "over there". Especially after saying farewell and having had people say farewell to me in such an.... amicable, joy to the world-ish, friendly-no-homo-group hug-ey sorta way. :D
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

adwinistrator

Post by adwinistrator » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:40 am

Hey there Martin!

Thanks again for allowing everyone into your forum.

A spoken with a few of you guys, but not nearly as many as I would have liked, so hello!

I wasn't too active at DCF, but am planning on participating in the conversations more.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:56 am

Aha... the welcome mat...

Just getting oriented.... found the Quick Links...
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

atanamis

Post by atanamis » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:06 pm

Yeah, that's part of why I didn't say goodbye. I still think there is a decent chance most of the regulars will make it over here at least for a while. That said, unless something unusual happens I still think this will die out over the next year or so and I'll be looking for a new home again. That, or Hash will decide he wants to control the discourse in a way I don't like and I'll leave. I've found that very few forum owners are comfortable with the kind of dynamic we had, which is why I have so often been banned or decided to leave. We'll see though. At the very least it will provide more time for people to make contact with one another. Or maybe Hash will rally us into the core of a political movement which will change the face of the nation. Guess only time will tell.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:34 pm

Hey Atanamis. For orientation: Lot of the oldtimers, and a surprising amount of lurkers too, are also over in the "DCF Refugee Interment Camp" thread in the "Free for All" section.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:42 pm

atanamis wrote:Yeah, that's part of why I didn't say goodbye. I still think there is a decent chance most of the regulars will make it over here at least for a while. That said, unless something unusual happens I still think this will die out over the next year or so and I'll be looking for a new home again. That, or Hash will decide he wants to control the discourse in a way I don't like and I'll leave. I've found that very few forum owners are comfortable with the kind of dynamic we had, which is why I have so often been banned or decided to leave. We'll see though. At the very least it will provide more time for people to make contact with one another. Or maybe Hash will rally us into the core of a political movement which will change the face of the nation. Guess only time will tell.
Atanamis is here!

Sound the bugle!

I'm feeling optimistic about this reHash...

The DCF reborn....

Do we call it the MHF now?
That will take some getting used to.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

atanamis

Post by atanamis » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:39 pm

BjornP wrote:Hey Atanamis. For orientation: Lot of the oldtimers, and a surprising amount of lurkers too, are also over in the "DCF Refugee Interment Camp" thread in the "Free for All" section.
Yeah, it is a longer thread and I try not to post in threads before reading up on what I've missed. I think I'll post in there over the weekend though. Thanks for the tour though!

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:24 pm

X
Last edited by Fife on Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.