If Clinton wins does Dan shut down his forum

StCapps

Re: If Clinton wins does Dan shut down his forum

Post by StCapps » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:16 pm

Cid wrote:I'll ask the question. Is it your position that it is likely that given his actual post, where posters who happen to say almost verbatim that he has been remarkably consistent are lefties with maternal herding instincts, was directed at all of the posters who said something similar and not me in particular?
You weren't around much when the forum came to an end, maybe you were lurking and not posting, but people claiming that Dan hasn't changed much at all voiced their opinions there, and say what you said almost verbatim, and they tend to be the left leaning forum members. So no, it really didn't have to be aimed at you in particular, your view of Dan's consistency on CS isn't that uncommon, but a lot of people happen to disagree with that from across the political spectrum.

Trump was very much the outsider Dan wanted all along but because he said some mean things and offended some people, Dan got all worried about the "hate index" and the possibility of a coming Nuclear Hitler, like any MSM liberal hack talking about Trump. Only after the election did Dan actually discuss the positives of Trump in any kind of depth, the whole election season when he actually discussed the election he was not all the different from the partisan voices I normally hear, aside from the fact that he rarely discussed the election. At least the MSM discussed it even though their coverage was horrible, Dan didn't even cover it beyond a token amount. He covered both the 2008 and 2012 elections more, and 2012 was a boring ass election year. That shit makes no sense, and I have heard no adequate explanation for such odd behavior.
Last edited by StCapps on Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Cid

Post by Cid » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:30 pm

Aight, you're a pussy beta that won't admit he didn't read shit before jumping in to save a beta friend from outing himself as a pussy.

You can't use Occam's razor, because that would be hilarious bullshit after this thread, and attempting to reference a board we can't see anymore, when we have a thread we can read (and one that wouldn't have been hard to check again before trying to save your boyfriend), is the definition of circling wagons in the face of reason.

Sorry betas, gave you a shot to redeem your manhood and you just decided laughing and shitting yourselves to get people to ignore you counts as a win.

Dan never said he liked him, he liked what he did, and you guys decided that him not loving Trump meant he was cuck. I'm sorry that's not circling the wagons, its this

Yeah I can see why the forums shut down. If men won't own up to their mistakes, no real point in giving them a forum where they pretend to be alphas where they aren't called on their shit work.

Edit: Also, you push this over ten pages I'll stop posting and I'll stop reading. I'm not going to waste your time, I just thought one of you would remember you had a pair, but if you can't that's fine. I only get a day every so often and your kind of special needs more help than I can give.
Last edited by Cid on Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:32 pm

Cid wrote:If men won't own up to their mistakes, no real point in giving them a forum where they pretend to be alphas where they aren't called on their shit work.
Says the guy who won't own up to his own mistake and is fronting like he's an alpha schooling the betas. Throw more stones from your glass house and then bitch when the stones get thrown back.
:lol:
Last edited by StCapps on Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Cid

Post by Cid » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:34 pm

Make sure you hold hands when you post. Oh and the laugh emoji, once again proving you're the dumber version of a beta.

Edit: Still can't believe you didn't read the thread to see if anyone else had posted something similar. Like fuck man, that's basic. Can you imagine someone trying to get away with that shit on the DCF? Or attempting to reference something that is literally uncheckable. Oh fuck, now I've created a conspiracy where I killed the DCF just to bring up this point. Maybe I'll be capable of time travel before page 11.

Edit2: Also, could easily be fixed by your boyfriend coming in here and trying to wipe your ass back as a thank you.

Edit3: And venomous? Just curious since we're bringing up the past and referencing those dead boards, what do you think would be a good description of the criticism of Dan for not being a Trump fanboy? Erudite? Civil? Hell, appropriate?
Last edited by Cid on Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:47 pm

and you've got weird Rhodesian photo threads...
What's wrong with those? How many images have you seen from Rhodesia before you saw that thread I hijacked? Nothing wrong with them.

Cid

Post by Cid » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:55 pm

Truthfully? I recall seeing Rhodesia on a globe growing up, but little more than that I was unaware. Then I went to google and it mostly seemed kosher, until I found that actual white supremacists use Rhodesia as place to aspire to and as a metaphor for the US.

Like most of this thread you can claim to be ignorant of that, but I don't think you're a pussy so I imagine you won't.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:09 pm

I think it's possible. To my knowledge "wrong thinkers" simply look at it as a place that had potential, possibly even moving toward an egalitarian society someday, that was shut down by leftists that want to protect all the special snowflakes in Zimbabwe from "Le ebil white man." lol I'm not even mad about it, I think it's funny if not a little sad.

Cid

Post by Cid » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:13 pm

And the "wrong thinker" stuff, had to google that too, seemed too canned not to check. Yeah, fun bit of persecution vocab you got going there. Keep going and I bet someone will save me time and just make an SJW/Alt-Right dictionary that will help when encountering this internet wankery.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:29 pm

You can check out my alt-right if you still have questions google can't solve for you, or you can ask here if you like ;)

Cid

Post by Cid » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:36 pm

Sure, you called Dan a cuck?