If Clinton wins does Dan shut down his forum

StCapps

Re: If Clinton wins does Dan shut down his forum

Post by StCapps » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:26 pm

Cid wrote:just thought you guys wanted to be above that instead of posting old tired responses like an SJW after someone says "raped."
We'd thought you'd be above that, but you accuse others of it while engaging in it yourself. No butthurt over here, just on your end.
*yip*

Cid

Post by Cid » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:29 pm

Excuses and low bars. You want a safe space and you want your buddies to be protected. Call it butthurt, can't imagine a beta thinking of a better response.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:31 pm

Cid wrote:Excuses and low bars. You want a safe space and you want your buddies to be protected. Call it butthurt, can't imagine a beta thinking of a better response.
No safe spaces wanted. You imagine a boogeyman where none exists, keep tilting at them windmills Don Quixote, I do enjoy the spectacle.
:popcorn:
*yip*

Cid

Post by Cid » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:34 pm

Calling people on their shit isn't a boogeyman, it is what it is. You're making excuses for him, he's making excuses for himself, sounds like the wagon circling he warned me about.

Anyone can read the thread, I'm fine with it, if people side with you then they really are special snowflakes.

Edit: Also, you can ::eat popcorn:: but you do that a lot. Whenever you get called you throw out the laughing guy and the popcorn.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:37 pm

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:38 pm

Cid wrote:Anyone can read the thread, I'm fine with it, if people side with you then they really are special snowflakes.
Perhaps one special snowflake is simply projecting on everyone else. That would be a simpler explanation for that result than your conspiracy theory about everyone else being a special snowflake but not you. Just a thought.
*yip*

Cid

Post by Cid » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:42 pm

That's the thing Capps you create a conspiracy theory and run with it like you were the first one to find it and the townsfolk need to be notified. You tell yourself you're being ignored because they're sheeple and you get out to do the same shtick.

I'm just trying to get some betas to stop being such big pussies and own their words. It isn't a small task, but one I can devote a few brain cells towards since even a few is exponentially more than you bring to the party.

Edit: Also I feel bad for SoA because he probably didn't ask you to come wipe his ass for him, but here you are hand down his pants.

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:46 pm

Cid wrote:So when you see your boards starting to reflect things you don't like, when you get called a cuck for speaking your mind, when your name is literally at the top of the page and you've got weird Rhodesian photo threads... Yeah I think you don't spend money on that anymore.
This was a good post and absolutely correct. Why would Dan want to continue to pay for a vehicle for a handful of people to trash his name and brand?
Account abandoned.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:55 pm

Cid wrote:That's the thing Capps you create a conspiracy theory and run with it like you were the first one to find it and the townsfolk need to be notified. You tell yourself you're being ignored because they're sheeple and you get out to do the same shtick.
You're living in the past, buddy. This the present and in the present you are the one being the hypocrite, guy. Deflect from your own failures by pointing out the failures of others but people can see through that, friend.
*yip*

Cid

Post by Cid » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:00 pm

I was willing to leave the past in the past, but again, you brought that shit up. Your inability to easily recall and reference posts in a single thread is the most disheartening thing I've come across, but there is no point in ignoring it.

I'll ask the question. Is it your position that it is likely that given his actual post, not the fictional one where he addressed Dan, but the actual one where posters who happen to say almost verbatim that he has been remarkably consistent are lefties with maternal herding instincts, was directed at all of the posters who said something similar and not me in particular?

Edit: I assume you're doing the logical thing and reading the two pages prior to my post. Tell me what you find.

Edit2: Own it and I won't mention it again, everybody gets one.