If Clinton wins does Dan shut down his forum

StCapps

Re: If Clinton wins does Dan shut down his forum

Post by StCapps » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:06 pm

Cid wrote:St I'm glad you found someone to protect, you know having that maternalistic urge that SoA mentioned earlier, but I was clear, I didn't pussyfoot around. My responses are generated from him being a coward and trying to speak out of the side of his mouth, not what he said.
You assume he was talking out of the side of his mouth, that is an odd assumption not backed up by anything he actually said. You are projecting what you would mean if you had said what he said after your post, but he didn't have to be talking in that context, you just assumed he was. You assume that the only reason to call someone a left-liberal is to shut down conversation like the label "isolationist", but that is the faulty assumption that has triggered a temper tantrum.
*yip*

Cid

Post by Cid » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:13 pm

Already posted why I assumed that, first line of my post last line of his, and if he didn't want that assumption to be made he should have put more thought into posting than he did. Hell I'm not sure he read past that line.

Not projecting, if people can't be called out for their responses with context then you're just going to arbitrarily decide one person is right all the time regardless.

If you guys want this to be a safe space for you feel free to make that known.

Edit: Also, calling someone out is a tantrum? God you guys are taking the pussy thing to the extreme. Gonna have to go borrow an SJW to come in here and defend you guys.

Edit2: Also, go call people lefty liberals and see how the discourse is elevated. :lol:

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:28 pm

Lulz Cid thinks I'm an SJW now. His powers of deduction know no bounds.
:lol:
*yip*

Cid

Post by Cid » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:31 pm

Reading is hard?
Edit: Also, calling someone out is a tantrum? God you guys are taking the pussy thing to the extreme. Gonna have to go borrow an SJW to come in here and defend you guys.
I'm saying you're bringing baby a binky and getting all mad, at the person explaining to the man child, that if you try to piss in someones face they're not going to take kindly to the lie that you were aiming for the person behind them.

Edit: Oh, and you're bad at it so I figure an SJW might be able to help you out, since that's 99 percent of what they do.
Last edited by Cid on Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:34 pm

Cid wrote:I'm saying you're bringing baby a binky and getting all mad at the person explaining to the man child that if you try to piss in someones face they're not going to take kindly to the lie that you were aiming for the person behind them.
He was clearly talking about Dan and stated so. Is your name Dan? He was aiming for Dan, you are the dude behind Dan. You posting last before he made his post, doesn't make his post all about you.
*yip*

Cid

Post by Cid » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:37 pm

Holy shit.
It seems the posters who seriously claim Dan Carlin remained consistent do so out the fact that they themselves identify to the left, and like most lefties, possess a maternalistic impulse to protect their herd.
Is your helper there? Can they just read it to you instead of having you swinging and missing?

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:02 pm

Cid wrote:Holy shit.
It seems the posters who seriously claim Dan Carlin remained consistent do so out the fact that they themselves identify to the left, and like most lefties, possess a maternalistic impulse to protect their herd.
Is your helper there? Can they just read it to you instead of having you swinging and missing?
Most of the posters who think DC remained consistent do tend to lean to the left. You are far from the only one and just because you posted last doesn't mean he was talking about you specifically, he could easily be speaking generally. You simply assumed the worst and continue to go on and on about it, but whatever assume your assumptions were totally justified and everyone who disagrees is a pussy if you want, but surely there are more insightful and/or entertaining things to discuss. Get bogged down in the crap if you want, it simply makes you look more butthurt.
*yip*

Cid

Post by Cid » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:13 pm

I assumed the obvious, and if he had a pair he would have just said, "Yeah you're right, I thought your liberal feelings would be hurt so I tried to soften the blow."

But you can keep babying him, I'm sure he appreciates it.

Edit: And way to ignore the shit reading you did earlier. God, can't own up to anything. Hope this thread is a one off for you pussies.
Last edited by Cid on Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:15 pm

Cid wrote:I assumed the obvious, and if he had a pair he would have just said, "Yeah you're right, I thought you're liberal feelings would be hurt so I tried to soften the blow."

But you can keep babying him, I'm sure he appreciates it.
You mad bro?
*yip*

Cid

Post by Cid » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:17 pm

Can't be mad at beta's that don't own their shit. Be mad all the time, just thought you guys wanted to be above that instead of posting old tired responses like an SJW after someone says "raped."