If Clinton wins does Dan shut down his forum

Cid

Re: If Clinton wins does Dan shut down his forum

Post by Cid » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:37 am

Oh I've got no issue with being called a lefty liberal, those words have no meaning anymore beyond a general statement of disdain and dismissal which free me from really putting much thought into a response.

But being a pussy about saying it was something that I don't think he should continue in the future. Very beta.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:44 am

You really do want to circle the wagons over that little comment.

Cid

Post by Cid » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:49 am

I'm not circling the wagons, I'm not protecting anything, I'm not trying to keep you out. Your response was inane and you ended it with a little cliched response about liberals but did it in a cowardly fashion. You want to talk specifics we can talk specifics, but in general I don't call people lefty liberals unless I think they're dumb as shit and ignore rational discourse as a rule. I generally don't call people lefty liberals because of that, but that's because I'm not out to troll people. If that's you then you do you. You suck at it, but if that's your goal go for it. I'm fucking awful but I felt I had a pretty easy time of it with you.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:51 am

What is cowardly about stating lefties possess a maternal istic instinct to circle the wagons in order to protect their herd from "the other"? You illustrated that very trait.

It seems to me one could call me cowardly for withholding the comment out of fear of the nastiness and vitriol it elicits from the left.

I find it strange how such a benign comment can send you into this nasty rage.

Cid

Post by Cid » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:58 am

You created the other. Here's the thing, I don't consider myself a lefty liberal, you do. Again if you don't understand how I arrived at that assumption with respect to my original post and the one you followed it with, then you have social issues beyond criminal stupidity. Hence the reason I called you a coward.

And no one on the DCF or these boards is going to call you a coward for thinking before you post, and no one would assume the liberals are intimidating you. If you post "bravely" because you're worried about liberals I'd say you're more of an actual pussy than I originally thought, and I will straight up apologize because at this point its terminal.

So, stop coughing up excuses, don't be a pussy, don't be a beta.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:06 am

Hold up, now. I didn't direct that comment at you. You injected yourself into it. You are calling yourself a lefty here, not me. I am merely laughing my ass off at your autistic tantrum.

Cid

Post by Cid » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:09 am

Then I'm going to break something to you mate, when you say something, and someone says "god this place is full of retards tonight" right after that, you're being called a retard.

Also I'm sure you're laughing,

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:10 am

Yep. I am laughing my ass off at you.

Cid

Post by Cid » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:20 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Yep. I am laughing my ass off at you.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:24 am

:lol:

Wow. Are you still throwing a tantrum over here?