If Clinton wins does Dan shut down his forum

Cid

Re: If Clinton wins does Dan shut down his forum

Post by Cid » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:29 am

It seems that when you get called out for throwing out a one line BS "observation" to reinforce your view sans evidence, you just accuse the person of not having an open mind.

Except it doesn't seem like that, its what you're doing. Don't be a pussy and lament political correctness, its not healthy.

Edit: Also, googling "wrongthink" probably just got me on a future Dem president's watchlist, since both parties are pretty cool with spying and collecting info on citizens and that issue came up 0 times during the election. Thanks, quite sure signing up for these forums was good enough, but might as well double dip.
Last edited by Cid on Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:31 am

But I did provide evidence. I needed only make the observation to elicit an example.

Cid

Post by Cid » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:37 am

You think I'm a lefty liberal, which you said seemed to be the case from my original post, posted gibberish which got you called out and now play it like a clever gambit rather than just more nonsense. Own it or don't, but you're a pussy if you don't.

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:47 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:But I did provide evidence. I needed only make the observation to elicit an example.
I was under the impression that everyone was speculating without evidence.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:48 am

The OP posed a question: I don't read minds or predict the future, but my guess is, "no, Dan would not have shut down the forum."

Trump is too much for Dan Carlin.

p.s. In this next bit, I speak from experience...
Dan was obsessing on the negative things said about him in his forum, doubly so because he suspected they were true. Plus, online, cussword laden, stragetic insult debate is not something he feels comfortable with. There were other options, he didn't take them because it was so personal. That's on him.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:48 am

Cid wrote:You think I'm a lefty liberal, which you said seemed to be the case from my original post, posted gibberish which got you called out and now play it like a clever gambit rather than just more nonsense. Own it or don't, but you're a pussy if you don't.

I did not claim anything of the sort. You injected yourself as the target of that quip.

Cid

Post by Cid » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:55 am

You have two options here. I can either assume you're some kind of autistic social reject that doesn't understand the words you type and how they'll be taken, or you're a pussy that whines they weren't caught when they were caught. Feel free to choose whatever makes you feel the most special.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:58 am

Cid wrote:It seems that when you get called out for throwing out a one line BS "observation" to reinforce your view sans evidence, you just accuse the person of not having an open mind.

Cid

Post by Cid » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:03 am

Ha! Showed me, I thought there were two options and here you chose both.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:04 am

You mad?