DCF Refugee Internment Camp

Speaker to Animals

Re: DCF Refugee Internment Camp

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:58 am

Basically, us regular posters are like the gatekeepers to Martin's fame. His post has to elicit a response from us for the thread not to sink to page four of the active topic list.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:44 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Basically, us regular posters are like the gatekeepers to Martin's fame. His post has to elicit a response from us for the thread not to sink to page four of the active topic list.
It's a heavy responsibility.... but someone has to bear it. :twisted:
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:23 am

I only use the "Unread Topics" link, after I go through my "Notifications". I see every thread, but many don't interest me.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:26 am

The Ask A Liberalist FB Page only features MH quotes these days. I’m protesting until this is remedied.
:naughty:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:17 pm

Martin Hash wrote:At first I found it very frustrating that I could not get people to join this forum but like all failures, I learned from it. I found that wealth brings admiration, but only fame will bring new forum members. I think I understand it. Until someone here becomes famous, this is pretty much it, but that’s okay, this crew enjoys posting.
"What do you think? Let us know in the Free Speech Space over at martinhash.com..." &c..
Add some silly extroduction and end each of your talks thus.
You should be able play around with your name a bit, too. Record a clip of Heydaralon saying, "Yo, did he like say, like... MartiAn Hash?
You should re-Hash topics, invent catchy Hash tags; you could read listener/lurker email as it works its way through the hashpipe. There's gotta be something worthwhile in the etymology of hash-->hashish-->assassin-->the old man in the mountains....
You've got plenty to work with, just don't forget that fame is a bitch goddess who never stops gnawing.
:shifty:
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:37 pm

Thanks Phil.

I pitched & pitched just like that. No one came but I got lots of hate for shilling, but I'm not 100% on this, so keep the ideas coming.

I switched over to the "fame" explanation after much thought. I ran away from the little bit of fame I had the first time BUT people DID listen to me then, and wanted to be around me.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:43 pm

What do you aim to be famous “for”?

Your degrees?
Your podcast?
Your books?

An upcoming R&B album?

Fame is usually tied to a specific endeavor, even for folks like Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian.

... you releasing a sex tape soon?
:shock:

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:50 pm

DBTrek wrote:What do you aim to be famous “for”?

Your degrees?
Your podcast?
Your books?
Somehow Ron Paul got famous and he's a ding-a-ling. There's some YouTube channels I try and watch (but they are unwatchable: too long, slow presentation, never get to the point) that have 35K views and 200K subscribers! WTF?! (I think a lot of that is bots.) I'm running for office primarily for the fame.

My theory is that I have a body of fame-worthy material that simply awaits a match, and since I think life is a Lucktocracy, I have no expectations when that material will ignite but I keep anteing up.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:56 pm

Take to Twittter then, and Trump it up. Jump into the hot topics with unpopular opinions and wait for the MSM to grab one of them and excoriate you.

Something like: By the kissing rules applied to Genuwine, every woman who resisted Harvey Weinstein is a misandrist.

That should get the needle moving for you.
:twisted:

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:58 pm

Fame that will bring people to this forum. We don't have a distinctive word for Teddy Roosevelt fame vs. Kardashian fame.